Zetsu-2nd Meeting/ Hanging Out

"Zetsu," You murmured with a head shake and a frown. He decided to pop up exactly where you were going to plant some Nightshade. It has been about a week since the fiasco with the Leader. Still, he hasn't contacted you, so it made you think that Zetsu might just be checking in.

"Sorry. I'm not; Nightshade will kill you if you're not careful, Y/N." You dusted off your gloved hands and glared at the plant man. He didn't back down from your stare today; which was rare...

"My justu: Healing Flora, will protect me just fine. Like it did with the poison you left on the table?" You raised an eyebrow. The white side blushed while the mouth of the black side set into a firm line.

"I-oh you...you drank that? I told them to not grab a bottle and put it on the table! Idiots!"

"So they forced you to play? By grabbing something from your room?" You crossed your arms, narrowing your eyes. Zetsu gulped noisily and thought a moment before he answered.

"We don't have a room, actually. We live in a garden shed outback..." You raised an eyebrow.

"You have a garden?" You asked slowly, trying to understand why he kept hanging out at yours if he already had his own...

"No. It's not habitable..." he seemed sheepish, the white one flushing scarlet.

"That's where you eat, then?" You asked dryly, putting your garden trow in your bucket. You grabbed the handle and headed over to your next batch of plants. It was pruning season, after all... But first...

"... Y-yeah. Wait, you know what we eat?"

"I can take a guess, Zetsu," you smirked, moving to your 'special' plant. It only ate human meat. It took you a while to stomach it, but that plant gave the best neurotoxin through its pollen. Quite useful, if you knew how to tap into some of its properties.

"You're not afraid of us?!" He sounded very surprised. You chuckled and shook your head; reaching for your backpack. There were a few human parts you 'collected' from the bounty office; Ginji was willing to give you some, shall we say, leftovers for the right price...

"It's feeding time for this baby," You poked one of the bright green vines. "C' mon, Flora, open up for Mama..." the bright red petals opened up. "Betcha you're hungry, huh?" You opened your backpack and emptied the human parts into its center, causing it to close up immediately with a chomp.  "Easy, baby, easy... You'll get a tummy ache if you eat too fast," you chuckled, petting its red petal. It moved one of its vines and squeezed you; a hug, in your opinion...

Zetsu thought differently. He quickly reached for you and ducked out of there, burrowing underground. 

"That-That's dangerous, Y/N! Seriously, you could have gotten eaten!" You rolled your eyes.

"I raised that one since it was a little bulb; it won't hurt me. In fact, it may hurt you, as you just took me away from it. It thinks I'm its mother, Zetsu." 

"I'm going to need to keep a close eye on you, aren't I?" He popped up, right by the area near your Dragon Tongue. You sighed and shook your head, heading back toward your Flora. It wasn't done eating quite yet. 

"Y/N, wait!" Zetsu followed you closely; he grabbed your arm.

"Zetsu," your voice dripped with a dangerous undertone, "I know what I'm doing. Flora will be spitting up bones in a half hour.  Then, it'll burp and release its pollen. That pollen is neurotoxic and if I don't collect it fast enough, it could potentially put the rest of my plants at risk. Care to help me?" 

"...You're one dangerous woman, Y/N. Sure, I'm in. What do we need to do?" You smiled; it would be nice to get help like this every so often... Maybe him being around your garden wasn't such a bad thing.