Tobi- Cat Trouble

"S-Sorry, un," Deidara apologized to you as he handed you a marbled black and orange cat with his left eye closed. He missed pieces fur across parts of his face and body, scars showing on its skin. You knew right away it was Obito; the patterns of missing fur matched his scars perfectly...

"What happened to him, Deidara?" You asked as you held him on your boobs. Obito began a long purr, kneading your chest a few times before curling up, tucking his nose beneath his tail. He never stopped purring as you began to cook again.

"You know it's Tobi?" Deidara asked, breathing out in shock.

"Yes, of course," you smiled at him, "I can tell through my Chakra Sense, dear. Can you tell he how he got inflicted with Gatopherina?"

"What's Gatopherina, Hm ?" Deidara tilted his head to the side on confusion.

"Gatopherina is a chakra disease that turns its inflicted into cats," you explained as Obito rubbed his head on your cleavage. "It's not permanent; it wears off in 2-4 weeks. Of course, there are lingering side effects after infection. Such as a purr- which is most common- or ears and a tail- an extremely rare case. So Tobi will stay with me until he's all better. You will need to work with another teammate in the meantime. I'll explain to Leader what's going on, to save you some piece of mind."

"Ah... we went after a ninja who stole a scroll from us, yeah; Tobi scratched his hand by a kunai-" You saw his left forefront paw bleeding slightly as he licked it clean, "Then he turned into the cat, Hm."

"Did you kill the ninja, Deidara?" You asked softly, frowning at him as he turned pale. You began to busy yourself with the dishes.

"Y-Yes, Ma'am," he nodded. You sighed.

"Good. Thank you." You attempted to scratch behind Obito's ear but he pulled back with a wince. You hummed as you finished the dishes.

Ever since then, Obito stayed near you; typically curled up on your boobs as you worked. He would always purr on or headbutt your cleavage, the little pervert, but he was calm and quiet, so you couldn't complain.

You did find out he hated having his face touched or his head scratched. Each time you tried to show him affection, he would wince then allow you to touch him. You ended up holding his paw while you watched a movie, making him purr even louder than before. You made a mental note he liked his hands to be held...

What surprised you the most was Obito's need to be with you when you were showering. He loved the water, you giggled as you splashed with him, he would raise his paws and spin around each time you splashed. It never occurred to you that you were naked in front of him, however...

One day, when you were splashing in the shower with him, he transformed back to his human form. You gulped with a blush as his ears twitched and his tail flickered around you. He seemed taller than you at that moment, making you feel weak in the knees as his eyes glowed with his feelings for you.

"You know, Y/N," he purred deeply as he caressed your face, "I bet my purring makes my body vibrate~"You flushed scarlet as he kissed you then, giving into his heated passion...