Zetsu-You picked the green bottle

You grabbed the bright green bottle, noticing the Hibiscus Flower on the label. You took a sip. Eh, a bit bitter, but not too bad...

Everyone else grabbed a bottle and started to drink. Some chugged, others sipped. Eventually, all the bottles were empty, and many women were inhibited. It made you wonder if there was a combination of beer and liquor bottles on that table...

You felt fine, not tipsy drunk or anything. Maybe you were lucky and got a wine cooler or something? Or, as you felt a slight burn in your throat, not alcohol at all... You gulped, feeling your body become a bit tingly. Surely, there wasn't poison on the table...

Then again, you took a deep breath as your vision became blurry, you wouldn't put it past the Akatsuki to not put poison out in the open. Thankfully, you knew just what justu to dispel such a toxin. You made the hand signs, closing yourself off from the group in a red flower, dispelling the toxin with your own pollen. Your specialty: Healing Flora.

As soon as you were done, a series of screams and gasps echoed around you, causing you to lower your petals and come face-to-face with a plant being. He was half black and half white with dark green hair and a flytrap collar.

"Zetsu," you greeted unenthusiastically. Yes, you knew who he was. He stumbled into your garden a few times, injured or sick like a dog; at first, he tried to eat you, but after you healed him, he stopped trying to do so. In fact, he would often stop by your garden and comment on some of the rare strains of plants you collected. Hell, you had a hard time getting rid of the boy at points. Not that you minded too much... It did get lonely out there.

"Ah, Y/N," the white one greeted you, while the black one glared at your form. "You were here in the hideout this whole time?" You nodded with a smirk.

"You two know each other?" the leader sounded surprised and then a bit suspicious.

"Yes, she helped me heal not too long ago. Although, that was entirely your fault. No, that was yours."

"It was neither of your faults. You ate some spoiled meat, that's all. A simple remedy fixed that," you shrugged, rolling your shoulder back into place. "Now, may I leave? I don't like leaving my garden unattended for long periods of time."

"You should join the Akatsuki, so you won't get captured again," Zetsu said together. You smirked; they rarely agreed together, or speak at the same time... That was a nice change of pace. You eyed the orange-haired leader, waiting for a response.

"A noblewoman?" he sounded against it.

"Trust us, leader. She will be a great asset to the Akatsuki," Zetsu told the leader. You crossed your arms and sighed.

"I have extensive knowledge in plants," you offered, "I can create any toxin known to man, and any antidote, as long as I'm given a sample. I have medical backgrounding, as well as training. It would be better to let me join, rather than to do away with me, as with the others..." You glanced at the other women, unamused. They were annoying, and it certainly wasn't worth your time to save them...

"Can I eat them?" Zetsu's eyes sparkled as he glanced at the women cowering in the corner.

"I would not recommend you do so..." You said with a heartfelt chuckle, "You'll get a stomach ache from all the spoiled meat."

"What's that supposed to mean?" one of the women cried out, obviously angry.

"It means you're spoiled, princess; cram it," you growled, tossing the bottle behind you, hitting the girl in the head and knocking her out precisely. The leader sighed, glancing at you and then Zetsu.

"...Fine, welcome to the Akatsuki," he facepalmed, shaking his head, "Refer to me as 'Leader' only."

"Yes, sir," you saluted, your voice dripping with sarcasm. The leader raised an eyebrow and scowled, unpleased at your disobedience.

"Here. Let me take you back to your garden." Zetsu grabbed you, tunneling back to your garden. "And please do not piss off the leader. He will cause you great harm."

"Duly noted."