Tobi- Valentine's Day

"Tobi..." You chuckled as he handed you a large Valentine covered in red glitter. He had it all over his mask and jacket. If you were a normal woman, it probably would have annoyed you. But sensing his childish intensions, you couldn't help but find that adorable...

"Y/N-Chan is Tobi's Valentine!" He said in his childlike voice. You giggled, ruffling his hair as he laughed. He can shrink and grow at will, you shook your head as you busied yourself with the chores. Tobi was never far behind, helping you whenever he could. As he took care of the garbage while you cooked, Leader approached you.

"Mm...?" You raised an eyebrow as Leader cleared his throat, eyes unreadable. "Yes, Leader?"

"...It has come to my attention that you are... Danzo's daughter?"

"...Yes, unfortunately. He only used me for spare Chakra and for house duties..." you murmured, sighing as you tucked a loose strand of hair behind your ear. "I was under the impression Tobi told you?"

"No, he did not..." Leader sighed, eyes narrowing on your form. "...Will you betray us, I wonder?"

"...Betray? Seriously?" You scoffed, shaking your head, "My main concern is that I am being targeted by Danzo haters simply due to my blood link to him. I fear they will hurt the Akatsuki if I'm not careful... if it comes down to it, I will choose the Akatsuki over my own life..." You sighed with a soft smile.

"...Mm..." Leader sighed, "Does Tobi-"

"Yes, I am quite aware of her situation, Pein," Obito's voice echoed around you both as he seemingly appeared from the shadows. "I am the one who killed M/N for going after her; I will not hesitate to kill you too. Stay away from my Y/N!" You felt his arm snake around your shoulders as you were forcibly drawn into the shadows, appearing in your room moments later. Obito panted, throwing his mask aside to stare obsessively into your e/c eyes.

"...Thst was a a bit much, Obito..." you frowned a moment as he sighed, shrugging it off. "He was asking about my past and what he dug up...just to make sure I wouldn't betray the team. He was looking out for everyone..."

"Or looking for a way to eliminate you..." he growled softly, grinding his teeth as he held tightly onto your chin, not allowing you to look away. "I'm keeping a closer eye on him, Y/N. He will not approach you like that ever again..." he hissed through clenched teeth.

"...You sound extremely possessive of me," you raised an eyebrow, feeling flattered that you were the object of his obsession. He wanted you for you, not because you could be used for extra chakra. But because he-

He kissed you roughly, his tongue hot and urgent on your own. You giggled as he threw you on the bed, checking to make sure the door was fully locked.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Y/N. Let me show you what I got you," he purred, throwing the glitter-covered heart to the side, pinning you to the bed with his body. You smiled, feeling the heat rush through your own.

"Happy Valentine's, sweetheart..." you giggled.