Pein- Valentine's Day

You walked back and forth, toying with the small present you got Pein. Sure, it was Valentine's Day; it shouldn't have been such a big deal to you. But, as your heart fluttered, you would be lying if you weren't excited about it...

You haven't celebrated Valentines since Kabuto ripped your heart out. That's how Orochimaru experimented on you in the first place...

"Y/N!" Pein's voice made you jump out of your skin as you nearly dropped the present. He raised an eyebrow as you fumbled with it, grabbing it from you moments later. He smirked, opening it as you turned red, looking away from him.

"...What is this?" He asked softly, holding the small porcelain figurine.

"...It's Kyomo," you explained softly, looking away from him. "It's a small figurine for your desk."

"What's Kyomo?" He asked softly, toying with it.

"Kyomo is the name of the spirit. They're known to collect piercings... and increase pierce chance..." You gulped, itching the back of your neck. "Supposedly. I thought of you when I saw it, so... happy Valentine's Day?"

"...Valentine's...? Aren't I supposed to treat you?" He chuckled, putting it gently on his desk.

"...I think it should be a two-way street..." you mumbled, blushing as he kissed your hand.

"...Thank you, my love. For Valentine's, how about I bring you Kabuto's head on a platter?" You gulped, turning pale as his smirk deepened into a menacing smile.

"You know...?" You breathed in shock.

"I had Konan check on your past and background. Kabuto kept detailed notes on his experimentations on you... alongside Orochimaru..." he sighed, itching the back of his neck, "It pissed me off to no end what they did to you... so as your present, I'm going to make them regret ever hurting you..."

"Pein..." you smiled as you held your chest a moment. "Hah... I never knew love could feel so... so... freeing..." you chuckled as he gained the grin you fell in love with.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Y/N," he pulled me to his chest, leaving a protective kiss on your forehead.

"Happy Valentine's Day..." you smiled softly.

XXXXX

"Ah, so they're aware..." Orochimaru mused as Kabuto reported, looking down at the ground with a frown. "And I take it you're on Pein's kill list as he found out about your... treatment of her..."

"...I believe so," he spoke through clenched teeth.

"You're mad that he has a better hold on your toy than you ever did, aren't you?" Orochimaru smirked.

"...She belongs to me..." Kabuto hissed, "She was mine... before she escaped..." He felt his blood boil as he remembered Y/N's God Punch... she was finally able to use it, and she immediately knocked him out to escape from him...

But if everything goes according to plan, she'll come back to him permanently.... He'll make sure of it...