Konan- First Date

You ended up going to the bathhouse on the first date. Konan was hesitant at first, being naked to the woman she loved, but you didn't really see the harm. This would keep the guys away from your date... although, Hidan kept trying to sneak a peek... asshole...

Konan finally lost her temper and ended up dismembering him with her paper. You turned pale, touching your old white scars. It couldn't have been her, could it? All those years ago?

Yes, back when you were a young child... she used paper to protect herself; she was hurt and lost and alone... all you wanted was to help her. She attacks you and left you for dead instead. But you couldn't blame her for that... back then, you wanted to die. That encounter ensured your fight for survival.

"You saved me..." you whispered as she turned toward you. She turned pale as you explained it to her.

"That was you?!"

"That was me, Konan.." you smiled softly at her. She turned from your, hiding her embarrassed face. "Hey, don't hide from me, Konan," you insisted, "I want to see you, you know?"

"Bur-but I..." you kissed her then, making her words stop in her throat. She turned pink, smiling softly as you continued to hold onto her hand. It created a deep warmth she hasn't felt in years...

Little did you know that Leader was sighing in relief. Finally, he thought as he listened into your conversation from the men's side of the bath, someone to deal with her mood swings...

XXXXX

Before long, you were always by Konan's side. Whether it be missions or just in general. And her mood swings did improve quite a bit; the hideout was now peaceful.

You could just make her melt by your simple touch alone. Hidan has nicknamed tou: the Bitch Whisperer. Which normal ends up with him getting torn apart by Konan. But it was true...

Which is how it lead to you being tied up with a gag. You admitted it to Hidan one night. Konan decided to teach you a lesson. By tying you up and leaving you hanging in the cold room.

"...Serves you right," she teased, closing the door on you. Damnit...

After a few hours, she did untie you, but you were too flustered to even look at her at that point. She pouted until you explained what she did, turning red herself.

"I won't do that again until we're ready to take it to the next level," she squeaked. But, you smiled, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear, This is fine...