Kakuzu- You grabbed the most expensive one

You reached for a dark blue crystal bottle labeled "Blue Moon." It was worth nearly $350. You pocketed it as sneakily as you could, reaching for a cheap one next. A black tendril grabbed your wrist, stopping you in your tracks.

A series of gasps and screams echoed around you as your gaze met with a green-eyed towering monster. The rest of his face was covered, but he was about a good foot taller than you. You raised an eyebrow, noting the redness around his green pupils. Looked like he rarely slept.

"Give it back," his voice was raspy.

"Or what? Dare I ask?" you challenged him, narrowing your eyes. You weren't afraid. What would he do? Kill you?

He hoisted you over his shoulder and carried you to another room. You crossed your arms, under your chest where you hid the bottle. Having a big rack helped you hide things in there.

He threw you onto the bed, tendrils coming out of his stitched arms. You frowned, sitting up.

"Give that damn bottle back. I didn't even want to play, that fucker Hidan dropped it on the table." You smirked, dropping the bottle over the edge of the bed, shattering it. A replica...

"Oops," you chuckled without a smile, "Looks like you got a forgery. The real deal wouldn't shatter so easily..."

"...A forgery..." he grumbled, facepalming, "I paid $500 for that."

"That's not even what they're worth. $350 at most... Where did you get it?" You asked, raising an eyebrow.

"<Enemy's name>." You sighed, facepalming. He always did cause trouble.

"Want to kill him and get your money back?" you offered, standing up, "He's a pain in the ass."

"Hm?" He raised an eyebrow in shock, "You're a noblewoman. You're offering-"

"He deserves to die; let's go kill him," you shrugged, crossing your arms in front of your chest, "Unless, of course, you want to be scammed?"

"...Fine. Let's go."