Tobi- First Date

Ever since M/N's demise, the rest of the team seemed to treat you with the upmost respect. It turns out Tobi ordered Leader for it to be so. Not that you minded too much...

They did need your housework expertise. More often than not, they were thankful for the cleaning or the food making. Although, you did butt heads with Kakuzu once in awhile... money-grabbing asshole...

Still, you sighed as you washed the dishes with a hum, Tobi running laps around the kitchen to be near you, it was safer here than outside.

Tobi hasn't revealed to the team about you being Hanzo's daughter yet. Nor does he plan to; or so you hoped...

"...Y/N..." he dropped his childish act for a moment, "Do you want to go out on a date?"

"A date? Yes; go outside, no," you chuckled, noting the rain drumming on the kitchen window. He paused, looking at you in the fading light.

"...Well, I suppose we could..." he hesitated.

"How about we read? In my room, away from everyone's eyes?" You suggested.

"...That sounds good," he nodded thoughtfully.

"Just to warn you, I will cuddle the life out of you," You teased as he chuckled.

"You just made it sound amazing," he chuckled. "Let's go."

XXXXX

"Mm..." he sighed, his head nestled between your boobs. Such a motherly figure... he groaned slightly. You chuckled, itching his scalp as you read. "Mmm..."

"Easy, Tobi," you chuckled, feeling the heat of his face. He was getting worked up by a simple cuddle.... How adorable...

"You remind me of Rin..." he grumbled, sighing. You paused, gulping. You knew who he was talking about- Rin Nohara... she was your best friend. It was your fault for her death... if you just ran away with her to the village hidden in the leaves instead of being frozen with fear, she would have never died...

"Y/N, your heart is speeding..." he lifted hair head to look at you. "Are-are you all right?!" He wiped the tears from your face.

"Rin's dead because of me..." you whispered, wiping your face.

"...Hm?" He looked confused for a moment.

"...Rin Nohara... it's my fault... she-she tried to save me from Hanzo... but-but I couldn't run away... it... it's my fault..." you admitted to him.

"...Rin was trying to get you away from Hanzo?" He breathed. "Oh, Y/N... it's not your fault... it's Hanzo's for sending his thugs after her. It's Kakashi's for killing her..."

"Who?" You murmured. He sealed his lips with your own, silencing every question you had. You couldn't speak, as your tongue was captured by his, leaving you breathless.

His hands were already working your shirt off of your body, leaving you in your sarashi. Just then, Leader opened the door to your room. Tobi hid his face in your Sarashi as you squeaked, holding him to your boobs. You used your arm to block the rest of his scar, showing off your own. Leader turned pale, looking in another direction.

"Leader, what a strange... knock of yours?" You murmured, letting him know of your distaste softly. "Tobi was helping me with some old scars. How can I help you?"

"...Kakuzu and Hidan are at it again...can you do your Mom thing...?" He sighed looking at the wall.

"Of course," you sighed, "Can you please leave so I can straighten myself out?"

"Yes, Ma'am..." he did so, closing the door behind himself.

"I should get a better lock for the door," you grumbled, putting your shirt back on as Tobi gasped for breath, his face flushed scarlet. "Are you all right, Tobi?"

"...I was... I-I was going to..." he couldn't finish his thoughts as you kissed his cheek.

"I didn't say no..." you winked at him as you headed off to deal with Hidan and Kakuzu.

"...Obito."

"Hm?" You paused, looking back at him with a smile. He smiled back at you.

"My real name's Obito," he offered once more.

"Obito," you replied, tasting the name on your tongue. He shivered, his eye flashing with desire. He didn't know how much he wanted to hear his name from your lips...

"I'll be right back, Obito," you chuckled, leaving him in his state. Bur he knew you would come back to him... and it made him feel something he only ever felt for Rin, but much more potent.

Y/N... my love...