Kakuzu- Thoughts on you

"Hey, old fucker," Hidan knocked on my door as I counted the bounty. I normally don't share as much of the winnings, but Y/N managed to outsmart me with her charges...

Quick thinking...

"What is it, Hidan?" I grumbled, putting the money back down in the case.

"The bitch, Y/N, sliced off my arm! Stitch it back up, would ya?!"

"Y/N can do it," I sighed through my nose as I looked out the small window. She's very skilled with her hands... making that headcover by using her own hair as thread? Resourceful...

"She flat out fucking refuses," Hidan complained, "Let me in, you old fart!"

I sighed, opening the door with one of my tendrils. Hidan stumbled right in, clutching his severed left arm in his right hand. I raised an eyebrow.

"What did you do to piss her off, Hidan?" I asked. She was pretty quiet and distant from everyone. Observant and critical; always calculating behind her cold, e/c eyes...

"I asked if I could taste the blood between her legs," Hidan muttered.

"...You. What." I growled, allowing more of my tendrils to show.

"She was bleeding; on her shark week, dude. I could smell it. So I put my hand on the wall, beside her head and said: 'Hey, bitch; I smell blood on ya; can I have a taste?' Her fucking eyes flashed and she threw me across the room, quickly slicing off my arm in the process. She then threw my arm and pinned it in the same damned shot with her fucking bow!"

"...Get. Out. Now." I shoved him out the door. "And touch my Y/N again; you'll lose more than your arm, Hidan..." I slammed the door behind me and sighed, leaning against the wood. I've been trying to count that stupid bundle for over an hour now... Y/N just kept getting into my thoughts...

I sat back down and resumed counting. 300....350...400.. Y/N and that determined look in her eyes...

I dropped the money into the case and slammed the case shut. Get out of my head, you stupid... beautiful woman...

"Hey, old fucker," Hidan opened my door with a smirk, "How much will you pay me to keep my mouth shut?"

"...What?" I glared at him.

"I have a recording here," he grinned widely, playing it. "300....350...400.. Y/N and that determined look in her eyes...*slamming of the case* Grr... Get out of my head, you stupid... beautiful woman..." I felt rage bubble to my face; all I could see was red.

"You-you!" My temper would not allow me to form the correct words.

"Fix my arm and pay up; or Y/N gets this re-" An arrow flew past him, grazing his cheek and pinning the device to the wall behind me. I raised an eyebrow as Y/N lowered her bow.

"Don't blackmail Kakuzu, Hidan," she said icily, her eyes flashing with coldness. "You're lucky all I did was rip off your arm. Next time, your punishment will be more severe. Kakuzu," her gaze directed back onto me, "There are three bounties in the area. Hurry up and get prepped. I'm going to scout them out."

I nodded sharply once, watching her adjust her makeshift cloak and head out of the base with a stealth-like grace.

"...Looks like lover boy has a date," Hidan snickered.

"...How much do I need to pay you to keep quiet...?" I muttered, reaching into my pocket.

"Fix my arm and $300," Hidan replied. I handed him the money and quickly stitched him back together. Then I headed out, looking for Y/N. I found the 3 ninjas already dead...

"...You're late, Kakuzu..." she landed on her feet in front of me, her vibrant eyes sparkling with success. "I already took them out... but there are a few more up north if you're interested?"

"Let's turn these in first," I smiled gently under my mask. I could feel my stitches at the corners of my mouth stretch. "..How much is my cut?"

"...For the labor of carrying corpses?"She pondered for a moment. "$150 for all three. Granted that you don't lose one..."

"...How much are they worth?" I asked.

"Much, much more..." she smirked, "But I won't tell you how much..." I felt my 5 hearts melt, as I shouldered all three dead corpses on my left shoulder. I avoided her cold gaze. I'm in love with her, aren't I?