Tobi- You grabbed the soda one

You reached for the Cola; everything else seemed to be alcohol or booze. You felt lucky to find it. As you drank, a short man with an orange twirled mask and black hair jumped up and down excitedly. You raised an eyebrow; he seemed to be a handful...

"Yays! She chose Tobi!" Such a childlike voice... Some women giggled and started smiling. You noticed that the orange-haired man cringed; almost like he was afraid of- You picked right up on that.

"Yes, I choose Tobi," you played along, catching the orange-haired man's eye. His eyes widened when he realized that you knew something was up. "What does Tobi want to do?" You knelt down with a smile.

"Tobi wants to play Candyland! Let's go!" he grabbed your hand. You noticed the black chakra surrounding his form. Of course... Why else would such an annoying man be on the Akatsuki?

You had a rare ability called "Chakra Sense." To put it simply, there are three forms of chakra: blue (the standard), red (tailed beast) and black (something else). Since this Tobi has black chakra, you had the feeling that he was also in charge of the whole operation, and that the orange-haired man was just a figurehead.

And, glancing at him again, the man confirmed your suspicions. His eyes, although blank to most, had fear flickering behind them...

You finished the bottle in two gulps, chucking it behind you and following Tobi into another room. Tobi set up the game, and you played a few rounds; you consistently won. You always had luck on your side for some reason.

"Tobi wants to know. What's your name?" he tilted his head to the side. You could sense the smile behind the mask.

"Y/N," you offered with a smile.

"Tobi wants Y/N-Chan to stay with Tobi."

"..." You heard the malice behind his voice. "OK. Y/N-chan will stay with Tobi."

"Yays! Tobi let Leader-Sama know!" He dashed out of the room. You sighed. Although lucky, you tended to find yourself in unsavory situations...