Deidara- You picked the one with a carved Rose lid

You grabbed the pink rose bottle, opening it and sniffing the contents. It didn't seem that it was alcohol; it smelled sickly sweet, with a hint of mint. You shrugged; you didn't know much about alcohol. You decided to take a sip.

You coughed and spat it on the ground.

"Who the fuck put perfume on the table?!" You snapped, holding up the bottle for all to see.

"Perfume...? DEIDARA!" the leader called out, as a short, petite woman approached you, her blond hair covering her red face.

"S-Sorry, un," she whispered, taking the bottle from your grasp, "I-I mixed up my liqueur with my cologne..." Cologne? You narrowed your eyes and looked her over. Her hair was in a long ponytail, covering half of her face. Although not curvy, her figure was slim and delicate. You'd hit that, you decided with a grin.

"That's a cute name for a girl," you smirked, crossing your arms. Her eyes sparked with an angry flame.

"I AM A BOY, UN," Deidara snapped back, throwing some clay birds toward the group. Your ninja instincts made you quickly form the hand signals for your chakra shield, blocking the girls from the impending- "KATSU!" boom... You grunted, falling to your knees. The only downside is that you absorb all the damage... you spat some blood onto the floor.

"That all you got, honey?" you challenged with another smirk, backflipping backward. You stood tall and leone, arms crossed. It seemed to piss off Deidara more, as he got more clay birds ready in his palm.

"Enough," the leader stepped in, slapping his hand on Deidara's shoulder. You raised an eyebrow, spitting some more blood onto the floor. You looked toward the shaking women, who all exchanged a glance. "That is a very useful ability," the leader looked toward you, "Join us."

"Do I get to work with you, Doll?" you glanced at Deidara, measuring his reaction. He turned beet red, shaking with range.

"Yes; you will be on his team."

"Rather kill her, un," he growled, glaring at you again.

"Suck it up, Deidara. You're at fault for putting your cologne on the table..." Leader shrugged.

"Not fair, Leader-Sama, un," he sighed, pouting. You chuckled. This could get interesting...