Kisame-2nd Meeting/ Hanging Out

"...Y/N... scoot over," Kisame whined. You did as was told, falling to the ground with a thud. Your eyes opened slightly, a scowl on your features, and then you simply curled up on the floor and went back to sleep peacefully.

Kisame chuckled softly.

"You sure are one of a kind, Y/N," he sighed, stretching as he sat up. You pouted in your sleep, getting more comfortable on the floor. Kisame sighed, shaking his head with a grin. He got up and placed you back on the water bed, covering you with a thin sheet. You could never use heavy blankets; you like being chilly before sleeping.

And he still wasn't entirely sure how you can be so calm around him, even sharing a bed with someone you barely knew. He tried to get you to talk about it once, but you clammed right up. You didn't want to remember your past, and you left it at that.

"Y/N," Kisame shook you awake. You opened your eyes sleepily, "Leader wants you in his office." You nodded, stretching and getting up, your bare feet touching the icy floor. Ah, how nice that feeling was to you...

You pulled a brush through your hair quickly, pinning it up in a high ponytail and donning your cloak. You headed quickly over to Leader's office.

"Leader-sama, you called for-" You froze, your eyes locking on F/N (female name). The damned ninja that... "F/N," you took a deep breath, trying to steady your nerves. Your body shook with rage. "No longer apart of that... cult... I take it?"

"Y/N, I am so sorry for what I was forced to do to you..." she pleaded, falling to her knees. Leader raised an eyebrow, questions in his eyes. "I escaped when you killed your mother..."

"Explain. Now." Your teeth started to sharpen due to the sudden chakra flow, and your eyes became clouded and red. You hissed at F/N, ready to strike.

"Y/N?!" Leader stood up, walking backward and sensing the danger.

"It's OK, Leader," F/N swallowed, "Y/N is the demon of the Bloodied Mists. Although, I assume you knew that already; but didn't know the extent. It was never her fault to begin with."

"Y/N?!" You leaped backward as Kisame crashed through the door. You growled, ready to strike at him. "... Not again..." he sighed, Samehada on his back.

"Not again?! She's done this before, and you decide to notify me now?!" Leader snapped.

"Y/N... relax and breathe." Kisame grabbed a kunai from his back pocket, you eyeing him suspiciously. He slit the flesh on his wrist gently, dropping the kunai to the floor and gesturing for you to come closer. The smell of his blood filled the room, causing you to go berserk and tackle him to the ground, licking and nibbling on the wound. He reached for Samehada, gently pushing it onto your back until it ate enough chakra to cause you to fall asleep on his chest.

"...Kisame, explain what just happened," Leader demanded. Kisame sighed, holding your sleeping form close to his chest.

"F/N, get out of here. Your scent will put her back into her demon form," Kisame commanded. F/N nodded and hurried out, as Leader stood guard over the door. Kisame met Leader's gaze. "Leader, this is what I know. About Y/N."