Deidara- First Date

After that little fiasco with the roses, you were out of commission for the month. Deidara waited on you hand and foot to make up for it, too... he wasn't even at fault for that...

You ended up sketching more and more of him... that's when you got a small devilish idea for a first date...

You couldn't draw him properly for an unclothed sex scene in your fantasy comic. Maybe he would be willing to be a model for you? The same goes for him, of course; you would pose  yourself...

"...Hey, Deidara?" You smirked as he raised his head from his drawing, "Could you help me? I can't seem to draw you correctly without the cloak on... could you model for me?"

"Eh-what base...?" He turned red at the thought. Better take it slow, you decided.

"Maybe just 1st base for now? If you're comfortable, of course," you shrugged.

"O-Ok, yeah!" He smiled , shivering slightly. He took off his jacket, leaving it on his bed as he stretched before me. "Eh-what pose, Hm?"

You got up and put him in position, like a giant sketch doll. His pulse fluttered as you touched his skin so softly...

"...Hmm..." you growled, ripping the page. You couldn't get the nape of his neck right... you moved closer with the sketchbook, looking again and again at that one small area. That's when you finally got it. "Yesssss!"

You jumped up in victory, accidentally catching your foot on a loose floorboard. You fell forward, your mouth connecting to his neck and causing you to bite his soft  flesh. He shivered, his heart speeding as you left a bruise.

"I'm so sorry, Deidara!" You stuttered, turning red as his body vibrated. He pulled you into his arms, throwing your sketchbook behind him, as he sealed his lips with your own.

"I love you, Y/N," he murmured as you melted into his embrace. He was surprisingly warm. His hand mouths both kissed your cheeks, while Deidara looked  at your beautiful e/c eyes. You giggled, as Konan decided to open the door.

"...Y/N, you marked him?!" She began to laugh.

"That was an accident..." you grumbled.

"Yeah, you were sucking his neck, weren't you? No way that was an accident!" She laughed, then became serious, "Deidara, get prepped: you, Hidan and Sasori need to head out."

"Yes, Konan..." he sighed, itching his neck. He sighed and got prepped, adjusting his collar to attempt to hide the accidental mark. Bur of course, Hidan noticed it right away.

"Oooh, Barbie's got a hickey..." he teased as Sasori spun his head around in confusion. "Who's the lucky bitch?"

"...Y/N is..."

"Hurt my little sis, you are dead! Got that?" Hidan threatened as he smiled and nodded. Konan was right about their relationship, after all... it made him feel more at ease.

Meanwhile, at the base, Konan was trying to convince you to go on birth control. You sweat dropped as she explained everything about conception. It's nothing you didn't already know, but for Konan to be the big sister and tell you? Man...

"All right, all right; I'll take it..." you raised your hands up in surrender.

"You know it's going to be a matter of time before you score a home run, Y/N," you blushed as the words left her mouth. She wasn't wrong...