Deidara- Cat Trouble

"...Y/N..." Sasori mumbled, dropping off a sand-colored Turkish Angora cat into your lap as you painted on the floor cross-legged. You pursed your lips, giving the cat a good scratch behind his ear absentmindedly, getting paint all over his fur. He purred loudly as Sasori sighed. "That's Deidara. He got hit by Gatopherina; he'll be a cat for for roughly 2 to 4 weeks."

"...This is Deidara...?" You murmured as he put his paw into the paint and began to add to your healing with little paw print strokes. You smiled, holding your chest as your heart tied itself in knots. He was too cute painting like that...

"You're going to take care of him. I'm letting Leader know now..." he mumbled, leaving you alone with the cute fuzzball. You sighed, watching as Deidara busied himself with the painting, wiping his paws to grab another color. His bright blue eyes sparkled as he scratched the canvas.

"Awe, you're too cute!!!!" You held him, swinging him back and forth as he purred happily.

It became the first of many art projects. You would get it mostly painted and Deidara would scratch his marks on it too. Although, you had to bathe him every day afterwards since he had suck a long fur coat. But he loved it when you scrubbed his fur clean and brushed his coat all nice and hashing. It was when he would purr the loudest.

It made you happy as you fawned over him, finally touching his toe beans on the two bottom paws. He growled and hissed you with a yowl, confusing you for a moment as he huffed, begging for pats on his face as he covered his bottom paws with his tail, You figured that he didn't like his feet touched...

The front two paws were fine, though, you giggled as he would flex the claw to hold your finger back. He would be careful to not draw any blood, always gentle with any kneading on your back. He would curl up on your back and sleep, rolling over with stretches if he got too hot.

One night, as you lay sleeping in your tank top and a pair of boxers, he transformed back. You freaked out, slamming him into the floor as you stood up in alarm.

"Ow, un!" He rubbed his aching head as he sat on the floor, naked. Your face turned hot as he kept his ears and tail, twitching with his pain as he kept his bad eye closed.

"Oh, God, save me," you breathed, finally feinting due to the heat. Deidara, not realizing it was him that made you feint, crawled on top of you to shake your shoulders.

Konan heard the commotion and walked in, gasping at the sight of you too. The way it looked like waking in, Deidara seemed to be between your legs, thrusting...

"Lock the door, morons!" She blocked her face, blushing deeply.

"Wait, Konan! I need your help, un!" He got up to go after her.

"Like hell you do! Finish what you two were doing!"

"Y/N passed out, yeah! I just transformed back into my human form, hmm..." Deidara began to cry., "I don't know what's goin on, Hm..."

"Such..a beautiful sight..." you grumbled in your stupor as Konan laughed.

"...She passed out because of the after effects of Gatopherina. She got turned on by the cat ears and tail on you, Deidara..." Konan laughed softly as Deidara turned beet red.

"WHAT?!"