Sasori- You Swapped a Full One with an Empty One

This game wasn't interesting to you. Sure, the point was to take advantage of you and the others, by making your judgements weary; but, as you glanced around, you had another idea. You see, one woman out of sheer terror, downed a tall bottle and was speaking in gibberish on the floor. If you can discreetly steal that bottle and replace it with your own, you'll be home free. Or so you thought.

You sat next to her, leaning on the wall. It appeared that you were trying to keep the poor thing safe; you knew how to act. You pretended to sip on the bottle, watching the bottle the girl was holding onto tightly for dear life. Finally, she let her guard down and put the bottle on the floor, to noisily throw up. You put your bottle next to hers, holding her long hair back and whispering encouraging words while she dispelled it from her system.

Your bottle, although a tad shorter, looked exactly like hers. So, as soon as she's done, she reached for it, thanking you for your kindness. You smiled softly, acting innocent, then holding the empty bottle in your hands, moving away from her and mingling with others before she realized what truly happened. You used your shadow justu, keeping the woman on the ground, while she complained that she couldn't move. As far as anyone else knew, she was really smashed.

But, before you could celebrate your sneakiness, a set of chakra strings grabbed you and dragged you into an open room full of carving or pre-made puppet parts. You wrinkled your nose; it smelled terrible.

A red-haired man with a bored expression held you up in the air. At least, you assumed that the chakra strings were coming from him; nothing else in the room moved. He seemed to have his attention on a small wooden puppet in his hands. You waited, looking around a bit. Still no indications on where you were...

"I'm going to make you a puppet," he muttered, putting you softly on the ground. You widened your eyes and gulped.

"You're going to make me a puppet? Or make me into a puppet?" you asked for clarification, heart sinking. Silence was your answer. You waited a bit more; patience was a virtue, and you had little to spare...

Before you could ask again, he handed you the small puppet who had your design down to a T. You giggled, brushing the strands of hair with the tips of your fingers.

"Thanks," you smiled, moving backward and curling up on the bed behind you.

"Sasori," he muttered, working on a larger puppet part.

"Hm?" you raised an eyebrow.

"My name," he sighed, annoyed, as he continued to work

"Mine's Y/N," you offered back, eyes narrowing.

You began to notice that his tools were used in a particular order. You weren't much of a puppet maker; but... something was off. You scanned the room again, noting some of the puppet parts were reminiscent of human anatomy. Your eyes widened at the realization.

You glanced at Sasori and then the door. You calculated your odds of survival, which you admitted to yourself weren't very good. Not even your shadow technique would help you now...

Patience is a virtue, you sighed to yourself causing Sasori to redirect his gaze in your direction for a brief moment. Might as well wait...