Hidan- First Date

*Here is Hidan's long awaited blowjob! Please note: this has sex in this one.*

That mission took you nearly one week to complete. You just wanted to crash and take a shower at that point. Hidan was already in your room, snoring on your bed, as you raised an eyebrow. You began to chuckle; he missed you so much, he was buried under your dirty laundry, just to get your scent. How sweet...

You thought a moment. Leader stopped you before you came back to your room to let you know that Hidan was actually behaving. Sure, a few curse words here and there, but actually completing work? My, my, my...

You decided to give him a great award, you shrugged with a smile. Clearing the clothing off your bed, Hidan grumbled but didn't wake up. That's when you got a wicked idea for an award.

You quickly caressed his body as he groaned, shifting slightly under your touch. You smirked as his bulge grew more and more. You did promise him that blowjob, after all...

Without wasting anymore time, you quickly yanked his manhood out of his unzipped pants and gulped him down in three gulps, rolling his dick ever so gently to the back of your throat. He grabbed your head, whimpering as he thrusted in and out of your mouth. Sweat dripped off of his forehead as he climaxed, making you swallow it all. You chuckled to yourself; he must have been prepping for you by eating pineapple...

"Oh, yes, Jashin-sama!" He sat up with a gasp, his face scarlet as you swallowed. You laughed; did he really dream of Jashin-sama was sucking him off?

"What?" You murmured, "I promised you, didn't I?"

"...Can I return the favor?" He smirked back at you.

"Hmm... I don't know..." you playfully winked at him, "I need to shower first- I'm covered in blood and sacrifices~"

"Oooh, fuck yes..." You raised an eyebrow as his manhood became full-mass once again.

"...Multiple orgasms?" You smirked.

"One of the many benefits of worshipping Jashin-sama..." he winked back at you. Your grin deepened as you shedded your ninja gear. You stood before him as he leaned a bit too far on the edge, falling out of bed. You sat down, crossing your legs one on top of the other with the aura of authority.

"Hidan, do what I say when I say; are we clear?" You demanded in a cold, harsh tone.

"...Yes, ma'am..." he nodded, a smile on his face.

"Master," you growled and pouted, as he gulped, a smirk on his lips.

"Yes, master..." his voice became desperate as his manhood throbbed.

"Kneel," you instructed as he did as he was told. "Mm... maybe I should get you a dog collar..." you muttered, raising his head by your foot under his chin as he trembled before you. "You understand you're mine, yes?"

"Yes, master," he breathed.

"Hmm... Leader told me you were a very good boy, Hidan," you smirked, "Consider this your reward."

"...WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT!" Kakuzu cursed as you sighed, turning toward him. He was beet red. You must have left your door open, you sighed, shaking your head,

"Are you jealous he has a Dommatrix?" You raised an eyebrow, unamused, "How else could I have trained him?" Hidan turned red and hid his face. You raised it again with your foot. "Don't you dare, Hidan. I want your full attention," you demanded as he turned bright red. He began to gasp from the need. You could tell he was about to blow his load.

"BY GOD, WAIT UNTIL I'M OUT OF THR ROOM!" he screamed as you quickly kicked him in the stomach, locking the door behind him. You sighed, Hidan whimpering like a puppy. You gently put your foot on his lap, applying pressure until he released.

"There's your award," you waved the air in front of you, yawning. You went to the bathroom to shower. He joined you soon after. He whispered something soft in your ear, making you shiver:

"Allow me to wash your back, master~"