Kisame- Cat Trouble

"I'm sorry, Y/N..." Itachi apologized as you applied his eye ointment. Kisame hissed at your treatment of Itachi, growling low in his throat.

"Kisame, it's cute when you're jealous, but right now, Itachi can't see worth a damn. And you're a full blown cat... what happened, Itachi?" You grumbled as Samehada reached out to you. You had its ribbon slip around your wrist and it was happily eating your chakra.

You were having issues with your demon form as of late, so Samehada was eating your chakra in excess... which, you winced as it stopped, flickering its ribbon at you, it is beginning to become full and not eating as much, but you still suffered the side effects. And now that Kisame is out of commission... Leader is going to be short with you...

"The ninja we were ordered to kill used some sort of powder in his smoke bombs. Kisame inhaled it and now he's suffering Garophernia... I believe he is a Maine Coon cat, which is quite fitting as they are known to love water and are excellent hunters?" He offered softly.

"So we're going to need to wait it out, right?" You grumbled, "Just perfect..." Your teeth began to shift into fangs as you cursed under your breath. Itachi cringed as you gulped. "God... I need to feed... and I can't drink Kisame's blood since he's a cat right now..."

"I suppose you could drink mine?"

"And have Kisame get jealous? He's possessive of me, Itachi. If he smells another male's blood on my lips, he will go and murder them..." you shook your head, "I'm better off shifting completely and hunting down an elk or something..."

"I apologize again, Y/N. Kisame was worried about leaving you alone because of how often it's been acting up for you..." Itachi admitted as Kisame hissed at him. You looked at the silver-blue cat with a smile.

"Awe..." you scooped up the little fluffball as he settled against you. His paws rested on your shoulders. " You're such a big kitty, Kisame..." Your stomach growled as your teeth sharpened again uncomfortably in your mouth. "Augh, damnit..." you held your cheek. "I need to hunt... Samehada, you-" it groaned at you. "Food coma, got it..."

"Food Coma?" Itachi muttered

"Samehada has been consistently feeding on my chakra. It's overfull now... and I'm still producing too much chakra..." I shook my head. "That's why Kisame has been leaving it with me so often lately..."

"That... can't be... good..." Itachi mused softly.

"Nah, it's fine... just gotta release it all somehow..." you mused. Kisame began to purr, curling up around your shoulders. "Easy, Kisame... you're heavy..."

"I wish you luck, Y/N."

XXXXX

You ended up hunting with Kisame on your shoulders. Thankfully, you took out an Elk not far from base and devoured it; laughing as Kisame rolled around in the blood with loud purrs. He seemed to enjoy it when you were bloodthirsty and feasting...

He also loved forehead kisses, which made you chuckle. He would lick the tip of your nose, boop it with his own kitty nose, to signal you he wanted a forehead kiss. Which you happily gave, regardless if you were feasting on animals or not. He never really cared...

Before long, 3 weeks passed. You and Samehada were chilling in the corner of the room, Samehada feasting on your chakra as you read your book about different varieties of wild life. Not that you were getting sick of elk, but you didn't want to deplete the population to other predators per say...

Kisame was sleeping peacefully in your lap, when he turned back into his regular form, still dead asleep. Your legs had to shift as he still curled up in your lap, snoring with purrs in the back of his throat. You kissed his forehead as you closed your book. He opened his eyes, confused as you used your freehand to support his back.

"Welcome back, Kisame," you smiled at him as Samehada purred itself. A purple blush decorated his cheeks as he scrambled out of your lap, quickly running to cover his manhood. "I do like the view just so you know~"

"Ah, sh-shut it!" He snapped, quickly dressing in his ninja pants.

"So modest," you teased, shaking your head as you turned back to your book. Samehada sighed, no longer feeding on you, but leaning on you to rest. You stroked its handle as Kisame's purple blush deepened. "Pft. Someone's mind is in the gutter~"

"Shut up!!!"