The beginning

You crossed your arms, leaning against the wall of your darkened cell. Captured by the notorious Akatsuki, many noble women were thrown into the same cell as you. They cried and fretted about what will happen to them; one even suggested killing themselves, as a way of escape. You ignored them and sighed, closing your eyes.

You remained calm: you were trained privately by your family, and planned on using your hidden shinobi abilities to get out of there. You debated if it was worth the trouble to save everyone else. But before you could ponder, a dark being knocked on the cell's bars, causing everyone to become silent.

"You have been selected to play a game with us," the voice smoothly pronounced, "Follow me." He opened the cell door. Women filed out, carefully watching the man.

You brought up the rear, looking for any markers or any plants; something to identify where exactly you were. Yet there was nothing but a long dark hallway, not even a window or a door. You must be underground, you concluded with a sigh. Smart.

"Now," he opened another door to a brightly lit room. As everyone scurried in, you noticed a large table with many bottles, of various sizes and shapes, on top. You narrowed your eyes at the man, who had orange hair and many piercings on his face.

"Choose a drink and we'll get this underway."