Hidan- Realization

"No, Hidan," you sighed in the dead tree as he continued his ritual for Jashin, "We've talked about this..."

"Oh, come on, Y/N! You'd be covered in the sacrificial blood and we'd fuck up a storm. It would be pleasing to both Jashin-sama and the Dark Mistress! And definitely to me, seeing your rocking body like that!"

"That's a complicated ritual, Hidan; only to be used is we're trying to conceive a vessel for Jashin-sama," you scolded, "We just started dating! I am not ready to have children yet!"

"WHAT?!" Kakuzu turned pale as Zetsu  burrowed underground, "You two are thinking about having children?!"

"Hidan is; I'm telling him no," you sighed, leaping down from the tree. "It's expected of us to conceive. In our religious book, and I quote: 'As a Shepard slaughters his flock for amusement, Jashin's children will flock to the barren soil, and be born through the vile earth of the Dark Mistress's labor. Death and decay will shadow all living, until it is for naught but the same.'"

"Wonderful quote, Y/N!" Hidan cheered, "Let's get this fucking started!"

"No, Hidan," you snapped, "By the Dark Mistress, we just started dating not even one week ago! Chill out a bit and enjoy the blood slowly pooling at your feet, will you?!"

"...I'm concerned..." Kakuzu muttered in a soft voice, eyes wide.

"Don't be, Kakuzu," you smiled at him sweetly, "If anything..." you used your Jutsu and pinned him with a tree, making him curse, "I guess I'll have to teach him better manners..."

"Damnit, Y/N," Hidan pouted, a branch through his stomach. He crossed his eyes. "You're lucky you're cute with that wicked smirk!"

"He doesn't call you 'bitch'?" Kakuzu chuckled.

"He's learned not to," you responded, a sadistic sultry tone in your voice, "If he does, well, I have to punish him."

"...I get it, Y/N. I'll stop. Please put me down..." Hidan sighed as you did just that. "...Can we at least fuck?"

"Hidan, we just started dating. Give me a few months, at least," you shook your head.

"...Not even a blowjob?" He pleadedz

"...Hidan," you be replied, a very sweet note in your voice, "If your dick comes anywhere near my mouth, I will bite it off."

"This sucks..." Hidan pouted as you got him back on his feet. You quickly sewed  the wound in his stomach shut.

"Well, be a good boy and I may reward you~" you purred in his ear as he perked right up.

"He's certainly trained..." Kakuzu shook his head.

XXXXX

*two weeks later*

"...Y/N, here..." Hidan threw something at you. A box of chocolates? You raised an eyebrow.

"Look, this isn't easy to say," he started, kicking the ground with a small blush on his face.

"Before you start, please come into my room," you told him, closing the door softly behind him as he plopped down on the bed. "What did you want to say, Hidan?"

"Look, I know I wasn't exactly nice when we first met. I... You're beautiful and honestly, I don't think I would ever have the heart to sacrifice you to Jashin-sama if we did... And I haven't really told you..." he sighed, grasping the bed. "I am sorry for being a jackass, all right?"

"...Hidan~" you purred as he looked at you with widened eyes.

"When you purr like that, you drive me crazy, Y/N!" He whispered.

"I know," you smirked devilishly as you slowly went on your knees, "Still want that blowjob?"

"Yes, please," he trembled as you delicately traced his pants. You fondled the zipper a bit, watching coyly as he bit his lip.

"...Too bad," you chuckled as you got up, "I have to get moving on a mission. When I get back, I'll suck you clean." You winked at him as he trembled. You left as he struggled to breathe for a few minutes.

"DAMNIT Y/N!!!!!"