Tobi-2nd Meeting/ Hanging Out

You sighed, tying your hair back with a piece of f/c cloth. It has been over one month since you were captured; not that you minded, as it seemed to be safer with S-Rank criminals than with the people after you. Still, you wouldn't exactly call yourself a 'member', regardless of the cloak you now donned.

You were in charge of housekeeping. You would scrub the floors, handle meal preparation, even the laundry most days... Mending clothing and the like. You knew how to get blood stains out of the wooden floors, much to the Leader's relief. He ran a business, not a bloody party, after all. You chuckled at your wit, as you mended Itachi's shirts in the living room. He tended to tear them along the arms...

These boys can barely take care of themselves, you sighed, shaking your head. You mended one shirt, folded it neatly and then reached for the next. Still, you thought with a smile, my endless stamina seemed most beneficial here. You had insomnia, unable to sleep; it allowed you to have more prep time for the boys.

They're like my children at this point... If I could ever have children. You paused, touching your stomach with a fragile thought. I doubt I would ever find the right man, anyway; besides, this household needs a maiden to run it. I will gladly do so. I guess I'm really lucky, after all...

"Y/N-chan!" Tobi squealed, running toward you. You sighed and put the shirt you were working on to the side.

"Yes, Tobi? What is it?" you flashed your motherly smile.

"Hide Tobi!" he clung to your cloak. You groaned inwardly, then looked around.

"TOBI! WHERE ARE YOU, HM?!" You sighed with a smile. He did always manage to piss off Deidara, in some way, shape or form...

"Here," you unzipped your cloak and patted your lap. He sat down and you rezipped it up. "Remain quiet, Tobi. And don't move." You reached for the shirt again, fixing the seam, as Deidara barged right in, looking left to right. You hunched over a bit, hiding Tobi's frame a bit more. He giggled a bit. "Shhh..." you made the noise.

"Y/N, UN! WHERE IS THAT BLASTED TOBI, HM?!" Deidara screamed at you, face in a blaze of red. You narrowed your eyes with a frown, shaking your head.

"Do you really want to use that tone with me, Deidara?" you said softly, raising an eyebrow. It was your warning; if you ever had to raise your voice, they knew to run.

"S-sorry, un. Tobi...just...hit the buttons again, y'know?" he itched the back of his neck, lowering his voice. You hummed in understanding, finishing the shirt and grabbing the next one.

"Sit down, my dear," you gave another smile, "And have some hot tea over there." You nodded toward the fresh pot of herbal tea. "It'll help you de-stress."

"Thank you, hm." Deidara poured himself a cup and sat down next to you on the couch, drinking the tea and letting the heat calm him down.

"Now, what did Tobi do to upset you today?" You started the conversation. Deidara ranted, telling you what happened during the mission, and how Tobi completely screwed it up by doing something else... You nodded and offered advice, any reassurance you could muster until Deidara was relaxed.

"Feeling better, dear?" you smiled a motherly smile, finishing the last shirt.

"Yeah... I'm going to take a nap, hm." Deidara stood up and stretched with a yawn.

"Good idea. You do have another mission tomorrow, yes?" You folded up the last shirt. "A medical kit will be ready by your door this evening. Hopefully, it will be useful."

"I'm glad we kept you, Y/N. We needed someone like you to keep us all in line, hm." He walked off as you began to pick up your sewing kit and put it away. You waited a few moments, listening for Deidara's room door to open and close. Even after the sound echoed, you waited a bit longer, as he sometimes came right back out.

"OK, Tobi," you told the small man, unzipping your cloak, "It is now safe. Now, be a dear, and do not bother Deidara for awhile?"

"But Tobi wants to play..." he whined, flapping his arms about. You chuckled. For a being with black chakra, he was the most childish of them all...

"If Tobi helps Y/N-chan with the chores, Y/N Chan will play with Tobi." Tobi jumped up and cheered. "Now, now, Deidara's sleeping, Keep the noise down." You put a finger over your lips. "Shh..."

"OK, Y/N-chan!"