Hidan- Cat Trouble

Mm... sleep... you sighed as you opened your bedroom door. Hidan recently moved into your room, as his was... unlivable due to how much blood he never cleaned up. It was a health issue...

Leader wasn't happy about it, but he did mention that you were the cleaner of you both, and decided to ask soundproof your room for good measure. It made Kakuzu avoid you like the plague, as he was always pale and shaky in your presence. You guessed he didn't like Dommatrixes near him; probably needed himself to be in control. Not that it mattered, you were a faithful woman to Hidan only, anyway...

So imagine your surprise when you opened your door and there Kakuzu was, sitting on your bed and hiding his blushing face behind his hands. You noticed a silver haired cat next to him.

"Ah, Kakuzu..." you pursed your lips, "To what do I owe the pleasure?" He gulped noisily.

"...Why do you have an Iron Maiden in the corner of your room...?" He asks, shaking slightly.

"Ah, that. It's because I'm sadistic. It coincides with mine and Hidan's religious views... I will put that to good use..." you smirked, "But that does not answer my question, Kakuzu. I am not a very patient woman, you know..." you crossed your arms, tapping your foot. He sighed, gulping again. "Why is there a cat on my bed, anyway?"

"You're not gonna be happy..." he muttered. You glanced back at the cat, it's eyes a large wide salmon color... you could recognize those eyes anywhere.

"Hidan was hit with Gatophernia..." you muttered as Kakuzu gulped again, nodding. "Ah, what a shame. There's a full blood moon tonight I wanted to enjoy with him... Oh, well... maybe next time..."

"...I don't even want to know. Just take your man..." he raised his hands in surrender. "You scare me... to no end, Y/N."

"It's not a good day unless I scare someone," You chuckled as Kakuzu left, sighing as he closed the door. "All right, Hidan..." you scooped him up and squished him against your chest, making him purr loudly. "How ironic that you've been transformed into a Devon Rex, my Jashinist. The Dark Mistress loves this breed of cat very much..."

He settled there, tucking himself between your boobs and underneath the shirt. He purred so loudly as you carried him like that. And that's how it was for two weeks; you had Hidan in your shirt, being carried everywhere.

You did also focus a lot more on Jashin sacrifices, since your Jashinist was unable to do so. He purred the loudest as you demonstrated the same desire for blood to spill each time you sacrificed with his prized scythe.

And he was mischievous, hiding some of your things around the room in a catlike way... you couldn't believe he found your bottle of blood lotus and was drenched in the stuff. But with his belly up and begging for scratches, you couldn't help but forgive him...

You made him a black collar with the word- Gormise on the tag, carved from a piece of bone from your last sacrifice. And after he sat with it, purring happily, he turned back- with cat ears and his tail still visible.

"My, my, my Jashinist..." you smirked, putting his face him your hands.

"Yes, Master~?" He purred deeply in his throat.

"...Wanna use the Iron Maiden?" You asked, heart a flutter.

"For sacrifices? Or for sexual play, Master?" He questioned with a smirk, titling his head to the side. You found him quite irresistible in this form...

"Whatever you want to do, baby~" you gulped, feeling your underwear soak in your juices. He purred loudly as he pulled you into his arms, sealing your fate with a kiss.

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE- KEEP THE DAMN DOOR CLOSED!" Kakuzu screamed, slamming it shut. You and Hidan both laughed.

"Suck a killjoy..." you shake your head as Hidan purred in your hands.