Kakuzu- First Date

"You have a lot of tension in your shoulders, Kakuzu... What? Are you carrying the whole Akatsuki on your back?" You teased as you rubbed the aches out of his tense muscles.

You were resting at a hotel in Yukigakure. You finished the bounties around the area and Kakuzu decided to treat both of you to a hot spring. It was a great first date, although you had to admit you were getting a bit handsy with him...

"Financially? Yes, yes I am," he sighed under your touch. You traced some old scars on his back as his skin responded to your touch. "Ack..."

"Oooh, that looks bruised..." you winced as he sighed. "Are you Ok?"

"Yeah, just took me by surprise is all..." he grumbled. "...Your hands are magical..." you couldn't help but giggle, turning red. "That's not what I meant and you know it," he smirked at you.

You stuck your tongue out at him, causing him to growl at you with a wide grin. You chuckled, rubbing toward the hot spring adjacent to your room as he chased you playfully.

You both sighed as you rested in the hot water, making you look up at the sky. Snow was covering the ground. Something's never chan-!

"There you are..." you gasped, Kakuzu immediately guarding  you as your half brother appeared. "Now, die for your sins!"

You scoffed, killing him easily with your hidden kunai. Kakuzu turned red when he saw you draw it out of your womanly area.

"W-where were you keeping that...?" He gulped as you smirked.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" You purred as he looked at you with a scarlet blush on his face. Did that turn him on...? You chuckled, then sighed.

He went back into the room as you followed suit, quickly getting dressed. An ambush wouldn't be too far behind...

Especially since you just killed a prince... but thankfully your secret remained hidden...

XXXXXX

"...Can you cook?" Kakuzu asked softly as you headed back to base.

"Do you have a deathwish?" You frowned. "Either I can pinch the right nerve on your back to make you sleep forever or my charred pancakes will make you puke your brains out..."

"Hmm... I guess one of us has to learn how to cook if we ever get married..." he muttered, then turned bright red.

"...There's no one else I'd rather be with. Stitches," you teased.

"No." He closed his eyes and sighed through his nose, frowning. You smirked as you neared the base, Leader looking pissed at both of you...

"OK, OK, Kakuzu it is..." You removed his face covering, kissing his lips in front of Leader, causing a soft blush to radiate down his cheek. You walked into the base as Leader stood to the side, raising an eyebrow at both of you,

"Hmph. Annoying..." he grumbled, putting his face mask back on. But so with the trouble...