Sasori- Cat Trouble

You sighed as you held the little red-haired Tonkinese cat on your lap. Deidara could sense your frustration. You had that quiet anger that made everyone nervous, especially your father Kakuzu. Yet you didn't show it often.

"I-I'm sorry, un... I-I tried to..." Deidara tried to devise an excuse as you glared down at him, your eyes a cold e/c. He cleared his throat. "Sasori was hit with a kunai dipped in poison that causes Gatopherina, yeah. He's going to be a cat for a few weeks..."

"And?" you mused, your voice running over the wind like ice.

"And you're going to be taking care of him, hm...?" he began to squeak as he shrunk from your gaze. You sighed, itching Sasori's little fuzzball head. You were supposed to meet up with Kakuzu later that day so that he could train you a bit in his tentacle jutsus. He thought it was a good father-daughter bonding tactic. You had to admit, it did seem beneficial... causing tentacles to tie up your targets, or even snap their necks from the shadows? It's quite powerful indeed.

"And what makes you think I'll tolerate this?" you mused out loud, leaning on your hand. You crossed your legs as Sasori settled in your lap. Deidara turned pale, shaking as he fell to his knees.

"Forgive me, Y/N!" He began to plead for his life. You smirked and chuckled, shaking your head.

"I'm not going to hurt you, Deidara," you assured him, "I'm just... unpleased at these turn of events. Go report to Leader about this while I handle Sasori."

"Y-You're not mad at me...?"

"No, I just like making you squirm." He gulped as he left the room, muttering something under his breath. "What was that?" you growled as he paused, covering his mouth.

"I...I said that I wished it was Tobi that got hit by the kunai, Y/N!" he stuttered as you hummed. You sighed, flicking your wrist in a dismissive motion to make him leave the room. He closed the door softly as Sasori began to purr loudly. You supposed you would have to rearrange your schedule, much to Kakuzu's displeasure...

Not that it matters, you sighed as Sasori rolled on your lap, belly up. Oddly enough, you noted, his heart canister did shimmer in this new form, slightly covered by soft fur on his chest. He would enjoy it when you scratched that particular area; it made him mewl softly as he purred. He did hate to be picked up, as he did hiss at you when you did such a thing. A rare thing for this kind of breed, but Sasori was still Sasori deep down...

And that's how it was for 2 weeks. You would have him on your shoulder or just on your lap as you eased around. Leader was notified and he made sure to keep you out of missions for the time being. Your quiet anger made the whole hideout uneasy...

Thankfully, he turned back without any lasting side effects. However, he was curled up on your chest when he did; turning back made you gasp for air as he crushed you with his wooden body.

"Get off of me, you dolt!" You snapped as he leaped to his feet.

"I-I'm sorry, Doll..." he murmured, raising his hands in surrender. "I just turned back. Are you as angry as before?"

"I just started my period, so you tell me," you growled, rolling over to get more sleep. Sasori sighed. That's right, you did always start to get moody about 3 weeks in advance of your period. Thankfully, you only got it once every 6 months... something to do with your chakra... he couldn't remember...

"I'll go get you dark chocolate and mint ice cream..." he mused, leaving the room. You smirked. You had him trained well...