Sasori- 2nd Meeting/ Hanging Out

"Y/N," Sasori shook his head as you straightened out your legs, "You will injure yourself if you keep at that." Two months, and you fit right into the Akatsuki. You were their lead infiltrator, your shadow jutsu perfect for slipping into areas unannounced. But in order for it to be truly effective, you practice contorting your own body into impossible shapes. It helped to slip into another's shadow if you could match their movements perfectly. Or if they stepped onto yours, and you could kill them simply by moving your neck in a strange way... complete shadow manipulation.

"This is part of my training, Sasori," you sighed, cracking your spine in the right area to get you flat on the floor. Sasori raised an eyebrow at the sight.

"Perhaps, I should transform you into a puppet... you would have much more flexibility than what you have now..."

"Tactically, that sounds amazing," you admitted as you got back up to your feet in one fluid movement, "Yet, being mortal is more interesting to me at the moment."

"I could start schematics and design you down to a T..." Sasori sighed, making quick calculations behind his dark eyes. You smiled softly. It was his way of appraising someone. Not many people understood his weird quirks. Still, as his eyes grazed down your body, you had to remind him...

"My eyes are up here, Sasori!" You pouted, crossing your arms. "Ugh, I swear, don't make me set you on fire!" Sasori clicked his tongue, turning his head in a different direction.

"Y/N," the Leader approached you. You dusted yourself off.

"Yes, sir?"

"We need you for an infiltration mission. You will be paired with Kakuzu for this one." You grimaced; you hid your disdain for the money-grabbing jerk. He tended to be overly-cautious... and started to act like he was your father if you were being honest... Not like you ever knew your father; your mother raised you by herself and refused to speak about him...

"Sasori, you will-"

"No," Sasori quickly refused, making you raise an eyebrow. "Kakuzu will go with Deidara; Y/N will go with me. " You felt his strings wrap around your body, making you move toward him. You quickly got out by sinking into the leader's shadow.

"Seriously?" You spoke out of the shadow, so Sasori wouldn't grab you again, "Leader-sama, may I request Itachi? His Sharingan can paralyze the whole area if needed, and I can guide him with his shadow if his eyes get too injured..."

"Ah, yes... yes... that would be best, actually. I apologize; that was an oversight."

"And Sasori? How about a compromise?" you offered as you emerged from the shadows of the opposite door.

"You can transfer shadows?!" Leader gulped in amazement.

"It takes more chakra, but yes it is possible," you shrugged, crossing your arms. "Sasori, here's what I pose: you create a little puppet for me to carry around... something that has a bit of your essence, so you'll be able to locate me if the need arises?"

"...Fine..." Sasori walked back into the room you two shared. He never slept, so you just took his bed. He wasn't lewd or anything, so it didn't really bother you. And the puppets he makes? Yeah, that bothered you at first but you've gotten used to it over time.

"Y/N, do you need a new room...?" Leader questioned you, concern sparkling behind his eyes.

"No; Sasori is being... overprotective. That is simply how he is."

"... If anything becomes a miss, let me know immediately."

"Yes, sir."