Pein-2nd Meeting/ Hanging Out

As you slowly faded into consciousness, you attempted to get up with your arms. Pain skyrocketed through your whole body. You collapsed on the bed with a groan. Even your training did not prepare you for pain like this...

You looked around a bit, your vision blurry but getting sharper. You were in a lamp-lit room, no windows nor plants. Your bed was tucked neatly in a corner; most of the room was taken by a large desk covered in scrolls and papers.

"You're awake a lot sooner than expected. Especially with your injuries." Your eyes flickered to the orange-haired man. A stabbing hatred pierced your mind. He had his back to you, organizing some of the papers on the desk. "You have great endurance, I assume?"

"I heal fas-ow..." you shifted on the bed, feeling the wound he left. He missed your major arteries, barely; a lucky bonus you didn't expect. You looked at the bandages with a hum. You looked back up,  your eyes narrowing as he turned toward you. His gray eyes locking on yours; cold, emotionless... The eyes of a killer.

He wasn't aiming to kill you? Then, what was he planning?

"Perhaps you need more rest?" he raised an eyebrow, unamused. You growled, sitting up in one fluid movement.

"Perhaps you," you hissed, standing up, as he walked over to you, "Need to mind your own damn- AHHHH!" He put pressure on the wound, causing your body to fall back onto the bed. "Stop! Stop..." You sighed in defeat, laying back down weakly, "I get your damn point." You sighed as he moved away from you, back to the table. "Why'd you let me live?"

"I have use for you; that's why you're still alive." Surely, you pouted, there was another reason... You were noble, after all. Perhaps something in your bloodline? Or he was after your abilities?

A small voice in your head echoed. Maybe, just maybe, he wanted you around?

"What's your name?" he asked, focused on the paper in his hand.

"Y/N. And yours?"

"...Pein."

"Pein?" He straightened his back at the name. You felt the chill in the air; your body became uneasy.

"Only address me as Leader, Y/N." There was an edge to his voice; it was dark, deep... It made your heart race in alarm. Dangerous.

"OK, Leader," you spat on the word. He hummed, shuffling some papers around.

"You sure are spirited..."  he sighed.