Kisame- You dispelled the alcohol from your system

Just wanting to get this game over with, you chugged the whole bottle you grabbed, slamming it on the table as you coughed from the burn. It reminded you of ocean water, but you barely tasted it in your haste. Still, your vision didn't blur right away, so you supposed you're all right.

The orange-haired man raised an eyebrow. You grinned, wiping your mouth on your arm triumphantly.

"Now what?" you asked defiantly, sitting cross-legged on the floor. You felt your vision began to sway. You cursed under your breath, quickly forming the hand signs to expel the alcohol from your system. You had the foul liquid come out of your mouth, nearly burning the floor it landed on.

Sure, your technique was primal; but it did become useful for expelling foreign substances out of your bloodstream. Although, you coughed, you would feel that burn at the back of your throat for a while.

A blue-skinned man approached you with a smirk on his sharp fangs. You raised an eyebrow. A Hoshigaki? Here?

It registered in your mind that he carried Samehada. A legendary swordsman as well?

"You're quite the prize," he chuckled, flexing the sword. Some women cowered in the corner; others were frozen in fear. You pursed your lips and didn't respond, glaring into his eyes. "Headstrong and quiet? Nice."

He turned from you, making a gesture with his hands for you to follow up. You did, going into a cold room. You plopped on the bed, crossing your legs. He grinned, throwing the sword into a corner.

"That sword is going to bite you someday, Hoshigaki," you raised an eyebrow.

"Hm... You know what? You should join the Akatsuki. We could use someone like you." You grinned, laying back on the bed. It was a water bed, quite comfortable.

"I'll consider it; if I can keep this bed?" He chuckled as you sprawled out onto the surface, relaxing into the coldness.

"No, that's my bed," he smirked, flopping onto the bed and making you launch into the air. You landed back onto the bed, softly laughing.

"I'll steal it, then? When you're not home?" you smirked at him.

"Heh... My name's Kisame," he offered, a soft light in his eyes, "You're not scared of me?"

"Why would a monster be afraid of another monster?" you replied, tracing an old scar on your arm. "My name's Y/N L/N."

"Y/N L/N?" He raised an eyebrow, "Didn't think you were a noble... All those legends of the Bloodied Mists made it seem like you were-"

"A savage?" you sneered, displeased, "I assure you: whoever angers me deserves it."

"No doubt," he smiled at you again, "Now, about the terms on sharing my bed..."