Itachi-You use your special eye ability

You smelled the alcohol on the table. How revolting; he was planning on getting every woman drunk. For what? To lower their expectations? To take advantage of them? Well, you'll have no part in such a sadistic ritual.

You activated your eye ability: Fox Eye. It was passed down in your family from generation to generation; from mother to daughter. Supposedly your ancestor begged Kurama, the Nine-Tailed Fox, for the power to protect their village from the onslaught of shadow creatures. Thus, he gifted them with the ability to see beyond the physical form, to see the chakra connections between each form to find the one responsible.

The ability grew and grew, up to the point you were able to see the world from behind closed eyes. However, the more usage, the more it damaged your eyes; it could leave you blind if you're not careful.

You managed to find water disguised as alcohol, saving yourself from being inhibited. As you sipped the water, pretending it was a strong liqueur, a man with a black ponytail and lines of his face approached you silently.  He gestured with one hand for you to follow him. You narrowed your eyes. You didn't think it was a good idea to follow, but you were already stuck playing the game. And if you didn't act inhibited, then that orange-haired man might catch onto your act...

You fake stumbled, being loud and obnoxious until the door was safely shut and locked behind you. You turned to the man, arms crossed, waiting for a reaction.

"You're from <clan name>, aren't you?" he asked.

"What gave it away?" you raised an eyebrow.

"Fox eye. A very rare one, indeed. I'm Itachi Uchiha, and I would like to formally ask you to join the Akatsuki." Your eyes widened in shock.

"Why? I'm not good at fighting," you lied behind your teeth.

"You lie," Itachi replied, glaring at you. "Sharingan."

"Unfazed," you smirked. You were taught how to look beyond the Sharingan, by keeping your chakra points and mind in a state of constant pain. It was a fail-safe, in case the Uchiha captured you to extract the powers...

"...Please, join..." he bowed to you, "You're the only one who can even look past my Sharingan."

"..." You thought for a moment. If an Uchiha was begging you to join; if a member of the Akatsuki was begging you to join...

"Sure. Why not?"