Hidan- Thoughts on You

What a bitch... 

"Hidan, focus!" I groaned as I used my curse form and took out those bastards. "All right... let's turn these bastards in... see how much this gets us..." Y/N sighed, turning from me. My body flashed heat as she put her knuckle over her red lips as she quickly thought. "... I don't think it will be enough to fully pay off Kakuzu, but it will be a start..." 

What a beautiful bitch... Damnit.

"Remind me again; what did you do to owe Kakuzu so much money and to be banned from the base until you pay up...?" Y/N sighed, itching the back of her neck. Her neck looked slim and soft; wouldn't mind leaving a few bites there...

"Hmm? Oh, I said something about his mother and then we fought, destroying part of the base..." I replied dreamily. Y/N looked at me, an eyebrow raised. I cleared my throat and looked in a different direction.

"Hmm...I'm going to need to keep a closer eye on you, aren't I...?" she commented.

"W-Well, I cause trouble when you're not around..." I shrugged, trying to be nonchalant, "Y-You should know me by now, bitch..." 

"Hmm... I think I got it," She chuckled, her eyes closed as she smirked at me. My heart hurt as my vision swirled around her. So... so perfect...

 "Hidan, come on; carry them. The faster we get these to the bounty office, the faster we can pay off Kakuzu," she sighed, shouldering one of the dead bodies. I carried the other two and grumbled under my breath as she lead the way to the bounty office. 

"Ginji!" she greeted the officer as he smiled brightly at her. Grr... Not my Y/N, you bastard...

"Y/N! Three today? That's a lot for you..." he chuckled, "Let's see..." I slammed the bodies down on the counter with enough force to break them. Ginji gulped, ducking behind the doorframe. Y/N glared at me as I huffed. 

"Hidan, if you are going to be childish, wait outside!" she scolded me. "And if you dare move an inch from the steps, I will personally sacrifice you to the Dark Mistress!" Heh... that cute little flare in her e/c eyes... I knew better than to push that button again... 

"Fine..." I grumbled, putting my hands above my head and leaving the damn office. It was cold outside, but damn did the mere thought of Y/N keep me warm. It always did.

I looked up at the moon. It was full tonight, not a cloud in the sky. I held onto my pendant and and offered a prayer to Jashin-sama. I always did during these nights, as my heart would never settle to sleep. Y/N would be in my mind for the day, for the night... for the time I'm away from her until I'm back with her... 

When we go out, Y/N would always make sure I would have enough sacrifices... She was always so kind and considerate of my religion, although I tended to mock hers. She accepted me, faster than the Akatsuki. It was a miracle; a prayer come true... 

Oh, Jashin...why must you torment me with such a beautiful woman?! Does my faithfulness need to be tested?!

"...Hidan? Did you just call me beautiful?" More heat flashed through my body as I turned toward Y/N, her smile stabbing my heart. She stood on the steps, her arms crossed in front of her figure. The sheer look of satisfaction in her eyes. Oh, damnit Jashin-sama... you made me say that outloud?! 

My mouth went dry as she walked over to me, like a cat stalking her pray. Her hands were behind her back, leone and dangerous. Her eyes flashed with lightening as she stood before me, her face inches from my own. 

"Hidan," her breath tickled my face, agonizilingy sweet, "Answer me: did you call me beautiful?" 

Before I could answer her, she sealed her lips with mine, pulling me to her frame. I shivered as her warm lips moved on mine, tasting of spice and heat. She took initiative, forcing my mouth open to taste my mouth with her tongue.

Soon, she broke the kiss and smirked at me, obviously pleased. 

"The balls in your court, Jashinist. Don't keep me waiting..." she purred, grabbing the suitcases full of money and heading out. "Come on, Hidan; what's the matter? Did I leave you speechless?" I felt the heat rush to my face as she glanced at me from behind her. The moon's light hit her figure just right... A goddess in her own right...

Oh, Jashin-sama... thank you for giving me such a wonderful woman to worship with you. And the Dark Mistress... Thank you both...