Pein- Cat Trouble

You yawned, curling up on the bed after your mission with a book to relax. Pein was in the bathroom, cleaning his wounds. It was meant to be a simple retrevial- grab the scroll and deliver it. Turned out, the bastard sold you guys out, so you had to grab the scroll, double-back and kill the guys, then deliver it to a new location.

It went off without a hitch, at least. The only down side is that Pein got bitten by a orange tabby that ran right off when you went to check on the wound. Looked like a normal cat bite.

Something clattered on the floor, making you get up to investigate.

"Pein?" You asked as you pushed on the slightly opened door. You gasped as an orange cat with a spot of black fur on his nose sprang out of Pein's crumbled clothing on the floor. You could recognize the Rennigan from here. "...Pein? Is that you?" You bent down as he walked over, giving you a throaty purr as you scratched behind his ear.

"What did that cat do?" You mused, scooping him up as he head butted your cheek. "How am I going to explain this to the team?" You wondered as you put him down on the bed. "...Eh... it's late, we should get some sleep, eh, Pein?" You chuckled, scratching under his chin.

He curled up on top of you, purring as you slept. The next day, you went to Kakuzu who gave you the cure. Apparently this was called Gatopherina- there are few ways to get infected by it. Pein must have gotten it through the cat bite...

Not that you minded. He was much more cuddly as a cat. You ended up with him just purring on your lap, near your feet- he was always touching you, always brushing against your skin.

And he would love to be kissed on his little noggin. He would headbutt your lips if he wanted another kiss. Gently yet like an affectionate punch in the mouth...

He was back to normal after two weeks of treatment, you chuckled as you rubbed his back. He began to purr, then turned red and snapped at you. That purr was going to be permanent for a few months... but, as you kissed his cheek, making him slouch and smile, it did let you know he loved being held...

Always so stoic, you giggled as he pulled you into his lap to cuddle more.