Pein- Thoughts on you

"All right," she said softly, leaning over the maps on the desk. I raised an eyebrow, my gaze tracing her bareback. She always wore a black corset, tight around her bodice...

Grr... I shook my head, I need to focus...

"Leader," Y/N held up her hand in a stop motion, "Put Itachi and Kakuzu on this one. They should take this path outlined here..." she pointed to the line she drew on the map, "And advise them to ditch the cloaks and headbands for this one. Tell them to put on civilian clothing. That should provide them more cover... Only use their ninja abilities as a last resort." I looked at the map she had of the area. The line went through the mountain.

"What about-"

"Old mining tunnels. Used to train there when I was a child," she shifted her h/c hair to her other shoulder. The smell of happened cherry blossoms filled my nostrils. She always smelled so nice... "...Leader? You seem distracted..." she noted with a quick frown.

"...I just hope this mission goes off without a hitch..." I sighed, rubbing my eyes. I've been going without sleep these past few days. Y/N currently used my bed; her wound is still healing... She's very... skilled in endurance... I'm still amazed that she's conscious, all things considered. How long has it been? 3 months now?

"...Pein, go take a rest," she sighed, shaking her head, "I can handle some of these lower mission plans by myself."

"I don't-"

"Pein," she put her authority in her voice, causing my heart to soar. Her eyes sparkled as a fire burned behind them. Grr... The feeling was pleasant, but-! "I have been doing this for nearly 3 months now. Trust my judgment on these lower ones. The upper ones I won't touch." She has them all organized in three different boxes, neatly on the desk.

"...Very well, Y/N," I sighed, curling up on the bed. "Wake me in an hour..."

"Yes, sir," she nodded, putting the planned scroll into a box underneath the desk. She reached for another one, reading it briefly and then reaching for the corresponding map in a drawer. So... organized...

I rolled over, closing my eyes.

Hmm...Her skill in strategy is unmatched... And that Chakra ability of hers... I think...

I sat up in alarm, my body shivering. Y/N rushed over, and put her hand on my forehead.

"...Night terror," she assumed, as I panted, drenched in sweat. "Wait right here."

She rushed out as I wiped the sweat from my forehead. Not 5 minutes later, she came back with some sweets and hot chocolate.

"Night terrors are caused by an imbalance of chakra. Sugar and sweets will help balance it out..." she said dryly, leaving it on the nightstand beside me. "Just take it easy for a while, Pein. I'll handle some more scrolls."

There's no doubt about it, my heart trembled as I held the hot cup in my hands. I watched as she got back to work, her black leggings hugging her thighs and outlining her hips. I sighed, looking at the hot liquid in the cup.

I'm in love with Y/N...