Itatchi- First Date

You weren't a skilled cook; that much was obvious as you managed to cut yourself on the knife not once, not twice, but 5 times. Itachi ended up laughing as he handled most of it.

He offered to cook dinner for your first date. And you wanted to help... and thankfully he is extremely patient with a newbie like you.

But you had to admit, when he held you from behind to guide your hands, he was getting pretty close...

But as he pulled you closer, his nose against the base of your neck, you managed to drop said knife and it went through your foot. You didn't even bother to cry. You just felt embarrassed. What kind of Shinobi can't handle knives?!

Itachi sighed, a soft smile on his face. He didn't think you were this accident prone. Although, he had to admit, he did distract you a lot...

He yanked the knife out of the floor and your foot, scooping you up in the same movement as you squeaked. After he attended the wound, he went back to cooking and cleaning the kitchen.

It was strange, you sighed, touching the bandage on your foot. But you've never been cared for like this... it made you feel at home.

"Y/N," you winced as Tobi zipped by you, crawling into your lap, "Protect Tobi!"

"...?" Deidara came barging in, setting his clay birds at both of you. Using your ability, you knocked him unconscious with a simple touch of his nerve. You sighed, itching the back of your neck. This will put you on Deidara's list... but you suppose it couldn't be helped...

"Itachi-San!" Tobi sang, heading into the kitchen, "Y/N protected Tobi! From Deidara!"

"...Did she now...?" He sighed, glancing out the door. You shrugged as Deidara wiggled around on the floor. "...Y/N, my love... perhaps you should go hide in my room for the evening? Before he wakes up?"

"...I believe you are right," you admitted, heading there immediately.

XXXXX

"...Does she know?" Tobi asked Itachi, voice becoming deeper.

"...No..." he shook his head. How could he admit it to her? How could he tell her that the Uchia clan was responsible for her clan death all those years ago?

XXXXX

Itachi came into his room with two sets of food. He saw you curled up on his bed, nose deep in a book. His heart melted at the sight.

"Y/N?" He said softly, as you smiled, putting the book down. "Here." You took the bowl. It was chicken and rice, with some vegetables mixed in. It smelled heavenly. But it was still too hot to eat...

So you put it to the side as he did the same, laying next to you on his bed, watching your eyes as they flashed with each turn of the page.

"You like to read?" He asked softly. You nodded, purring the book back down to stare at him. His breathing caught in his throat as your eyes linked your soul with his.

He shivered, pulling you down onto the bed and pinning you with his body. His lips locked with yours in brazen heat. You gave into his demands fairly quickly. He knew your weak spots, as he caressed them with a feather like touch.

His hands found your hair, gently combing through the silky strands as his mouth ravaged yours. Then, as he unzipped your Akatsuki jacket- *boom*. The bowls of food shattered as they fell, causing you both to sigh as the rest of the team began to fight. Again...

"...Next time," Itachi sighed as Kisame entered the room, blocking the door as Kakuzu began to scream louder, "We'll go out to a restaurant and maybe a hotel."

"...Awe, and I was looking forward to brewing my herbs," you murmured.

"Herbs?" Itachi questioned as you chuckled.

"They prevent pregnancy."

"...Oh... wait, you wanted to-?" Itachi turned bright red.

"ITACHI!" Leader snapped as he groaned, getting up to see what the matter was. You giggled as Kisame gave you the thumbs up. Well, at least being with the Akatsuki was never boring...