Kakuzu-2nd Meeting/ Hanging Out

You lined up your shot with (Enemy's Name)'s head. It was about damn time to make this fucker pay. After all they did to you; betraying your trust... killing your family... Oh, revenge was going to be so sweet.

You looked toward your temporary partner, Kakuzu. He eyed (Enemy's Name) with scorn himself. Only for scamming him? Guess this guy's got a temper, too... You thought as you took a deep breath. You charged the makeshift arrow with your chakra, making sure it wouldn't miss. Then, as you sighed, you let it fly, killing him instantly.

Ah... You chuckled, as you went over to (Enemy's Name)'s dead body. His bag carried 3 Blue Moons, and a bag of money. You thought about pocketing the money, but Kakuzu's tentacle grabbed your hand before you could do so. You narrowed your eyes and then smirked.

"You know, I bet we could get double by turning this fucker into the bounty office?"

"His picture isn't in the book..." Kakuzu checked his book, but also kept a tight hold onto your arm.

"Maybe not under (Enemy's Name), but it should be under..." You turned the page, pointing to the picture. "There he is."

"...$5000? Dead or alive?" You smirked as Kakuzu's eyes met yours. "You knew? Are you a bounty hunter too?"

"My nickname is Silent Strike," you admitted, slinging your makeshift bow over your shoulder, "Trained with a bow in secret most of my life. I would take bounties to keep my family afloat during the War."

"...How old are you?"

"Now, now, Kakuzu," you danced around him on the tips of your feet, "You never ask a lady her age."

"...Hmph. I should charge you for making your bow and arrows..." He touched the stitches on his arm. "I sacrificed some stitches for that, you know."

"I should charge you for using my schematics?" You raised an eyebrow with a smirk. You frowned, looking toward the setting sun. "We'll discuss this later. Let's get the bounty in before the night falls completely. Heaven knows what else lurks in these woods..."

"Agreed." Kakuzu slung the dead body over his shoulder as you adjusted your head covering and covered your mouth. "I sacrificed some cloth for your headcover. I'll charge you for that." You snickered, falling silent. Yeah, there's a lot to charge you for, too, Kakuzu... Two can play at this game.