𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑

"i just need you, Ash""i need you too"WARNING: mention of drugs

"i need you too"
WARNING: mention of drugs.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

YOUR POV:
I had the most shitty day, and after a shitty day. I always turn to drugs, which my boyfriend Ash willingly gives to me for god knows what reason. My mom started an argument with me and found out i was actually doing drugs which wasn't good. She kicked me out and shit.

Anyways, I went to his house and knocked on the door. "Ash!" I called out and he answered the door and smiled.

"Hey sugar" he teased, using the nickname he knew i hated but when he saw the serious look on my face, he grew concerned. "Hey, whats up?" He asked. "Ash, i've been clean for so long but i've had a really shitty day and i need the drugs Ash. I need the drugs." I explained and he sighed and ran a hand over his face.

"No" he responded, i was taken back. "No?" I questioned and he gave me a serious look. "No." He confirmed and i scoffed. "Why not?" I asked and he crossed his arms. "Because I don't wanna be the reason you die Y/n, i hate this. I realised how much of a terrible boyfriend i am, i keep selling you these fucking drugs. Its not happening anymore, alright?"

I stood there in shock. "Please, Ash. This is my only chance to forget the shit that's happening right now" i begged, my voice cracking but Ash just shook his head. "Ash.." i said and he sighed. "I'm sorry, ma" he whispered and closed the door. I banged my fist on the door. "OPEN THE DOOR ASH" i screamed, i knew he was still there.

"GIVE ME THE FUCKING DRUGS ASH, OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR AND GIVE THEM TO ME!" I yelled, beginning to cry. Tears ran down my face, one after the other. But did i care? No, I didn't. "OPEN THE DOOR, OPEN THE DOOR, OPEN THE DOOR!" I screaming, my fists still hitting the door. I wiped my tears with my shaking hands.

But then something came into my head. I didn't want the drugs anymore. I wanted my boyfriend, i wanted Ash. I looked back at the door and hit it weakly.

"You know what, screw the fucking drugs...i need you, Ash" i sobbed. "Just let me in, I don't need the drugs anymore, you're my drug Ash, let me in please..." I begged weakly and in an instant, my boyfriend opened the door and let me in, immediately pulling me into his arms. His head rested on mine, arms around my waist.

Mine went around his shoulders and i cried into the crook of his neck. "I need you, i need you, i fucking need you, Ash" I whispered and i felt him kiss my forehead and rub my back. "I need you too" he whispered back and held me tighter.

- time skip -

NOBODYS POV:
Fez arrived back home with Rue, they both entered to see Ashtray and Y/n cuddled on the couch. Rue couldn't help but notice her cousins tearstained face and immediately worried for her. "Should we find out what happened?" Fez asked lazily but Rue shook her head. "No, not yet. Besides, Ash takes great care of my cousin. I'm happy about that" she explained, turning to look at Y/n with a smile.

RUE NARRATIVE:
Y/n's had a hard life. My aunt which is Y/n's mom always gave her a tough time. She gave me a tough time too. Her mom always told Y/n not to turn out like "her big cousin Rue" as she'd put it. And turning out like me, it means a drug addict. Y/n did unfortunately become one but after hanging out with me, Fez, Ashtray and the others, how could she not?

Y/n's mom kicked her out and Fez gladly invited her to stay at his, Ashtray was definitely happy about this and insisted that Y/n stayed with him. What a fucking softy he is for that girl. He is a very overprotective boyfriend, he was even protective before they started dating. I knew that little bitch had a soft spot for her, it wasn't hard to notice. But i was actually thankful for that.

As long as Y/n had Ashtray, i knew everything would definitely be okay, no doubt in my mind.

IB: javonsgf_