𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒

❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞———————————————————————

❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞
———————————————————————

ASHTRAY POV:
I sat by her side in the hospital, she wasn't awake yet and hasn't been for 5 hours. The car accident she was in was really bad and as soon as Y/n's mum told me what happened, Fez and i rushed straight to the hospital to see her.

So here i am now, holding her cold hand, stroking it with my thumb gently. Tears were running down my face. I knew she wasn't gonna die, the doctors said so but its knowing that she's in pain that hurts me and knowing she hasn't been awake in a few hours.

Fez and Y/n's mum let me spend some time with her, even though she was asleep, i was hoping i'd be one of the first people she sees when she eventually wakes up. I was too busy thinking about Y/n that I didn't even notice Fez walking in. "I know you're gonna hate this man, but we gotta leave.." he spoke sadly and i shook my head quickly.

"No, i gotta see her when she wakes up!" I protested and Fez sighed. "And nobody knows how long that will be, lets go" he spoke again. I glanced at Y/n one last time before getting up slowly and walking away with Fez, just as i made it to the door, i heard a voice. "Hello?" I turned to see Y/n, her eyes open but not wide open.

I rushed to her side immediately. "Y/n, you're awake" i went to hold her hand but she pulled it away in panic, her eyes widened in fear. "Who are you?" She asked slowly and my heart broke. "I'll get a doctor" Fez spoke awkwardly and walked out. I sunk in the chair with tears filling my eyes while Y/n looked at me curiously. "Are you crying?" She questioned.

I scoffed at her. "No...I don't cry" I mumbled and she hummed in response. "You didn't answer my question" she spoke up again, I didn't look at her, the fact she doesn't remember me just makes my heart ache terribly. "What question?" I asked. "Who are you?" She asked once again. I sighed. "I'm your um...boyfriend, Ashtray. Ash for short" I whispered and i looked at her, she was looking right at me.

Her mouth was formed in an 'o' shape. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me and now..you don't remember me" I chuckled weakly, wiping my tears away. I watched as she reached her hand out and held mine. "I'm sorry I don't remember you..but I promise i'll try my best too" she spoke with a soft smile. I nodded with a smile, it was a faint one.

Y/n was finally out of the hospital. She remembers her mum obviously and her family life. But none of her friends or any other memories like that. I've been trying to start her memory up again and took her to places that we've been too or show her pictures of her and her friends or her and me.

"This is a picture of our first kiss, we didn't actually know Lexi took it though" I laughed a little and handed her the picture. She took it and smiled at it, but I knew it was a forced smile. "Here's a picture of you and Maddy, the first party she ever took you too..I remember how much you hate them" i handed her another one and she looked at it.