𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍

❝𝙹𝙰𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝚆𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙾𝙽❞——————————————————————

❝𝙹𝙰𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝚆𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙾𝙽❞
——————————————————————

YOUR POV:
I stared at my phone with a frown. I was scrolling through Instagram and i clicked on Javon's story only to see that he's on a date with a girl, holding her hand. I sighed and continued sulking over it before my door swung open revealing a very happy Jayla.

"HEY BITCH!" She yelled happily, i gave her a look before shoving my head into my pillow. "Wow, nobody gives the same energy as me these days" i heard her mumble to herself. I would normally laugh at her unintentionally funny comments but i was too upset to laugh today, she noticed this.

"Okay, what's wrong?" She asked in a caring tone and sat next to me. I frowned. "Did you know that Javon was going on a date?" I asked quietly and she furrowed her brows. "No?" She replied and got out her phone, immediately checking his Instagram story. "Wait..how come he didn't tell me" she mumbled to herself sadly.

"I really liked him..." I sighed and rested my head on her shoulder. "He doesn't deserve you, Y/n. Just date me instead" she teased, trying to lighten the mood and it helped a little, I laughed at her joke. "I wonder who he went on that date with" she spoke up once our laughter went down.

I didn't want to think about it. The thought of Javon with another girl just broke my heart into pieces. But he only saw me as a best friend. Thats all.

JAYLAS POV:
"Y/N'S SISTER?!" I yelled and Javon flinched. "What's the problem? Damn." He scoffed back, i couldn't make it obvious that Y/n liked him...he can like who he wants. "It's your best friends sister, bro" I replied, it was a reasonable excuse i guess? "So? I'm sure Y/n won't mind that i like Cindy" he replied with a shrug. I furrowed my brows and watched as he walked away, Y/n will be absolutely crushed.

Y/N POV:
I found out that Javon went on a date with my sister, Cindy. Jayla told me about it, she also spoke about their conversation too. It broke me so much, Javon didn't like me...he liked my sister. It sucks so much. I sat on Jaylas bed with my eyes glued to the floor, Jayla was deep in thought until; "OMG, I HAVE IT!" She exclaimed happily.

"Have what?" I asked, insanely confused about what she was talking about. "The perfect plan. JADEN, GET IN HERE!" She screamed and Jaden walked in 5 minutes later. "Your favourite twin has been summoned, now what the fuck do you want?" He asked with a grin. I laughed at him. "We need you to be Y/n's fake boyfriend..." my eyes widened and i looked at Jayla as if she was crazy.

"Wha- WHY?" I yelled and she smirked. "So Javon knows what if feels like when your best friend dates your sibling" she simply explained and Jaden and i glanced at each other. He shrugged. "I can help you with that, I'd love to be your fake boyfriend" he spoke and i grinned. "You know what, I'd love to be your fake girlfriend" i said and Jayla smiled widely.

"Now you gotta act all 'in love' in front of Javon and Cindy, think you guys can do that?" The older girl asked, we both nodded. "Easy" we replied and she squealed happily. "THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT!"

The next day, i walked into Javons room to see him and Jaden playing a game. I grinned knowing it was time to start the plan, Jaden soon noticed me. He smiled and said "Y/n, sit here" and patted his lap, Javon heard and saw what was happening and raised a brow. When i sat down on Jadens lap, i gently kissed his forehead.

"Umm are you guys like...?" We knew what Javon was asking but I decided to frustrate the boy more. "Noo, we're just friends" I replied and Jaden winked at me, it was something that didn't go unnoticed by Wanna. "She's sitting on your lap though?" He spoke and Jaden shrugged. "We're just really close" he replied and Javon slowly nodded, not pushing us anymore.

Jaden and i have been a pretty good fake couple, we practiced what we were going to do (kissing, cuddling etc..) and we decided that we wouldn't kiss each other on the lips since none of us wanna waste our first kiss on a fake couple plan. We've even kissed each other when Javon was around and he soon confronted me.

"You're dating my brother?" He asked "You're dating my sister?" I shot back, crossing my arms. His eyes widened. "We're not, we went on one date, thats it" he replied and i raised a brow. "So you're giving my sister one date? Thats all it was, no strings attached?" I questioned, he lowered his head and shrugged. "I don't know...I enjoyed the date but.." he stopped. "But what?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Nothing, i gotta go" he spoke quickly before walking off. I stood there, not knowing what to do, processing what just happened. Eventually, I snapped out of it and went back to the living room to see Javon glaring at Jaden and Jaden grinning at Javon. "What are you two doing?" I asked, questionably. They both looked at me.

"Nothing, love. Javons just pissed for some reason" he spoke in a teasing tone, silently trying to make me go alone with it. "Oh, really? Why's that Wanna?" I asked, going over to Jaden and wrapping an arm around his shoulder, Javon huffed. "Nothing, stay out of my business!" With that, he stormed off. Leaving Jaden and i incredibly confused.

JAYLA POV:
I heard something walking up the stairs and by their footsteps, i could tell they were mad. I walked out my room to see Javon, he looked frustrated and annoyed. "Did you know Jaden and Y/n were together?" He asked as soon as he laid eyes on me. I smiled. "Yeah, i did..why?" I questioned curiously. "No reason..." he mumbled, his mood instantly changed from mad to upset.

"Wanna, come here" i took his wrist gently and dragged him into my room and sat him on the bed. "Answer this truthfully, alright?" He nodded and i took him by the shoulders. "Do you like Y/n?" I asked slowly and he seemed to think about it at first, until he looked straight into my eyes.

"I do...i only realised that when she started dating Jaden. I hate every little couple-like thing they do when I'm around. Its weird because I thought i liked Cindy but...the more time i spend around Y/n makes me realise that i've really liked her all along and just never noticed until now.." he explained sadly. "I hate liking her because its my brother's girlfriend, you know?" I went to say something until Jaden and Y/n walked in.

"Actually, brothers fake girlfriend" Jaden corrected with a laugh. I smirked along with Y/n. Javon sat there cluelessly. "Wait huh?" He spoke and Y/n rolled her eyes playfully. "Jaden and i started fake dating because we wanted to show you what it was like when your best friend dates your sibling" she explained and crossed her arms.

"So you like me, huh?" She questioned and Wanna turned red in embarrassment. "I'm guessing you heard all of it?" He asked and both Jaden and Y/n nodded. "Javon, i like you too. I was so upset when I found out you went on a date with my sister" Y/n  informed and Javon smiled weakly. "I'm sorry..but i know for sure that I don't like Cindy"

"I like Cindy" Jaden said and we all turned to look at him. "What?" I asked and he grinned. "I asked her on a date. Okay, I'm leaving now" he said before quickly exiting the room. It was silent for a moment until I turned back to my brother and Y/n. "Soo..y'all gonna get together?" I questioned happily. Javon looked at Y/n. "Wanna be my girlfriend?" He asked and Y/n smiled at him. "Of course" she replied.

"THANK THE LORD!" We heard Jaden yell from the other side of the door. We all shook our heads in fake disappointment. Y/n rolled her eyes at the boy and sat next to Wanna and kissed his cheek. "I'm glad it worked out" she said.