𝗧𝗢𝗨𝗖𝗛𝗬 𝗦𝗨𝗕𝗝𝗘𝗖𝗧 - 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗟𝗘𝗬

AGED UP TO 15<3❝𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙽𝙻𝙴𝚈❞———————————————————————

AGED UP TO 15<3
❝𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙽𝙻𝙴𝚈❞
———————————————————————

STAN POV:
I've been with my 'family' for a little while. Sure, they weren't my real family but i did like to think it. Along with the Hargreeves, there was a girl my age. Y/n. I didn't know her last name, I don't think anyone did. She wasn't related to the Hargreeves but they just call her Y/n Hargreeves anyway. Ever since i got here, she's been pretty quiet...i was a little curious.

So i asked my dad, Diego Hargreeves.

"Dad?" I asked, walking into the room. It looked like he was cleaning one of his knives. He put it down and looked at me. "What?" He questioned and I looked at him. "Do you know why Y/n looks so upset and drained?" I asked and he seemed to tense a little but covered it. "No, no...no idea" he responded too quickly. "You tensed up" i blurted out.

"No I didn't"
"Yes you did"
"No I didn't"
"Yes you did!"

My dad sighed. "Why am i arguing with my 15 year old son?" He muttered to himself, i shrugged. "Soo...are you gonna tell me?" I questioned and he shook his head. "You're gonna have to talk to her yourself, Stan" he answered and i huffed. "It seems to be a touchy subject for her, dad" I replied but he shrugged, not really in the mood to care...so i just rolled my eyes and went off to find Y/n.

I found her in a room with a huge bed, sage green themed room and a white fluffy rug. She was sat at the edge of her bed, fiddling with her fingers and her hands shook. "Y/n...are you okay?" I asked cautiously, she turned to look at me. Her nose was bleeding badly. "SHIT, YOUR NOSE! I panicked but she sighed. "It happens when i use my powers" she informed bluntly.

"Wait...you have powers too? You're not even related to the Hargreeves though.." i spoke in pure confusion. "I'm confused too...but my powers are really dangerous" she turned away from me again. I heard sniffling and sat next to her. "How are they dangerous? If its too much of a touchy subject, you don't have to tell me-" she quickly interrupted me. "Actually i wanna talk to someone about it"

I looked at her but she didn't look at me, her eyes stayed focused on the floor beneath her. "I didn't actually know i had powers until i was 8. I was playing with some dolls one day and my sister walked in and snatched them off me, i got so annoyed and just screamed and glared at her until..." she paused, her breath hitched. I placed my hand on her leg in comfort.

"Breathe" I whispered soothingly, she gulped and blinked the tears away. "Her eyes they...they weren't there anymore and there was blood. So much blood." Her hand slowly moved to mine as she explained, her fingers drumming nervously on my hand. They were shaking like crazy so i had to hold it myself to calm her a little. "I later realised i had telekinesis and i got extremely mad that i just..killed her with my mind out of anger. I was 8 years old, that traumatised me" she explained and cried.

"A-after seeing Marcus and Jayme die the way they did it just..." she trailed off. "I get what you mean" i cut in, sending her a weak smile. She leaned her head on my shoulder. "I'm sorry that I haven't really made the best first impression to you. I was so focused on trying to control my powers" she apologised and I shook my head. "No need to apologise. I'll help you with your powers, okay?" I suggested and she grinned happily. It was adorable.

Before we focused on her powers, we both went to get a slurpee. She got blue, i got red. And we sat down on the table in the umbrella academy and got to know each other more. Which was really fun.