𝗜 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 - 𝗔𝗦𝗛

MY EYES OPENED AND I LOOKED AROUND IN CONFUSION

MY EYES OPENED AND I LOOKED AROUND IN CONFUSION. It was bright, quiet. As my vision fully came back, I admired my surroundings. I was in the hospital? I looked down at my hand to see another holding it, my eyes traveled up to see...Ashtray.

"Ash?" My voice croaked quietly. "Ash!" I spoke louder and he woke up in shock. His eyes widened when he saw me and his lips curled into a smile. His eyes looked red and sore, as if he had been crying. "Y/N, YOU'RE AWAKE!" He exclaimed and kissed my face about a million times. "I'll get a nurse" he said and went to walk off but I gently tugged him back.

"Wait no, don't go yet.." i spoke, voice hoarse and sore. "Y/n, you've been in a coma for 3 months, I think they gotta know you're awake, ma" he explained. "3 months?..." I whispered and he nodded sadly and sat down on my hospital bed. "We missed you" he cupped my cheek. "I missed you"

"What happened to me?" i questioned. "You got in a car crash. You got in the car with someone and you were both drunk..." he said and i didn't have to hear the rest, i just looked down in shame.

"Were you crying before i woke up?" I asked and he bit his lip, looking nervous. "N-no, why?" He chuckled nervously. "You're eyes look really red" i whispered and he frowned. "I was scared, Y/n. They said if you didn't wake up anytime soon, they'd pull the plugs..I couldn't lose you" he mumbled and a few tears fell, in which he instantly wiped them away.

"I love you..." I whispered and pulled him into a hug, he rubbed my back gently, minding my scars. "I love you more, ma, don't ever forget that" he replied, kissing my head before going to get a nurse.