𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒; 𝐓𝐖𝐎

❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞"I fucking hate everyone

❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞
"I fucking hate everyone.."
"everyone?"
"everyone but you, ma"
HATES EVERYONE BUT HER
———————————————————————

RUES NARRATIVE:
Ashtray hated everyone. There were only 2 people he actually loved. His brother, Fez. And a girl. Which Fez found unusual cause he never thought his little brother would fall in love. To be totally honest, nobody did.

Y/n L/n. The only girl Ashtray loved, and trust me, he reminded her every single day.

He treated everyone differently from her. He showed her nothing but love and respect. But everyone else..well, he treated them like utter shit and always reminded them of how much he hated their guts.

YOUR POV:
I sat beside Ash at a random party Fez dragged us too. We sat on the couch, his hand gently holding mine, rubbing circles on it. People walked passed giving us weird looks because they knew what Ashtray was like and how he acted.

Rude, bratty, hates people, would kill somebody, has the worst attitude in the world and never smiles. And now they're seeing him with me. Sweet, smiling all the time, kissing me softly and protective. He doesn't care if anyone sees us either, which I personally love.

"Do you think he actually likes her?" "Of course not, people like him don't fall in love" "I heard he hates everyone except her..." "i kinda see that, have you seen the way he looks at her. Hello? Thats love!"

Those were the type of things we heard people say. Oddly, Ashtray didn't comment on it. Normally, he's say something like; "mind your own fucking business!" Im still waiting for a comment like that...

I leaned my head on his shoulder as he whispered sweet things to me, making me laugh. I looked at him, seeing his beautiful smile before kissing his lips. "I love you" i spoke and he grinned. "I know you do" he teased. I smacked his chest. "Ashtray!" I whined. He chuckled.

"Im sorry, im sorry! I love you more, you know that, ma" he laughed. I smiled as he kissed me again, his hand on my neck to hold me in place. I was enjoying the moment until my boyfriend pulled away. "The fuck you want?!" He snapped. I turned my head to see Gia and her friends looking at us.

She tensed up, looking around. "M-me?" She questioned. Ash scoffed. "Who the fuck else? Move on and stop staring, its fucking weird" he replied. Gia and her friends scuffled away in a hurry. Ash rolled his eyes and kissed my neck gently. "You alright, baby?" I asked in a soft tone.

"I fucking hate everyone" he replied, his voice muffled into my neck. "Everyone?" I asked. I felt his lips turn up in a smile. "Everyone but you, ma" he answered, pulling away to look at me. "I could never hate you, always remember that, okay?" He reassured. My smile widened at his words.

Then i felt eyes on us.

And obviously Ash did too.

We turned our heads at the same time to see Maddy, Cassie, Rue and Fez grinning weirdly at us. "Do you guys mind?" Ash huffed, looking as if he wanted to kill them. "Yes" Rue replied, laughing loudly. My boyfriend groaned loudly, burying his head into my shoulder as I laughed along with Rue.

"Ashtray, have you ever been rude to Y/n?" Maddy grinned, raising her brow. "No, Perez. And i never plan on it. Come on, we're leaving" Ash spoke, he took my hand, flipped the others off before gently dragging me away.