𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔

❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞———————————————————————

❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞
———————————————————————

... If I don't say this now, I will surely break
As I'm leaving the one I want to take
Forgive the urgency, but hurry up and wait
My heart has started to separate

I've liked Y/n for a long time, obviously I don't admit it, but i have to soon. Fez knew, he teased me alot. It pissed me off, if i told Y/n how i felt, he may stop..or it might just get worse? Possibly? Maybe? The more i sit there and do nothing, the more my heart will break if she finds someone else..who's not me.

... Oh, oh, Oh, oh
Be my baby
Oh, oh, Oh, oh
Oh, oh Be my baby
I'll look after you

When i first met Y/n, i found her a little annoying. Only because of the many, many questions she'd ask about drugs but the more time she spent around me, the more I liked it. If she wasn't with me, i'd find it unnatural and boring so i'd go to her house and chill with her, no matter how annoying her questions were. I promised her i'd look after her. And somehow, i fell in love and kept that promise.

There now, steady love, so few come and don't go
Will you won't you, be the one I always know?
When I'm losing my control, the city spins around
You're the only one who knows, you slow it down

Theres many reasons i like Y/n, excluding her enormous amount of questions. She's amazing, beautiful and extremely funny. When i'm pissed, shes the only person who can calm me down, when I'm upset, i only go to her because she doesn't judge me, she helps me. Thats why she's so perfect.

Oh, oh, Oh, oh
Be my baby
Oh, oh
Oh, oh, Oh, oh
Be my baby
I'll look after you
And I'll look after you

I promised Y/n that I would look after her, protect her, make her happy..exactly what she did for me. There isn't a day that goes by where we check on each other, it's mostly me though. I didn't want anything bad to happen to her, she's my will to live right now, I don't know where i'd be without her.

If ever there was a doubt
My love she leans into me
This most assuredly counts
She says most assuredly

If i ever have a tough day, Y/n would always be by my side, like I would be with her. Her comfort is different, she'd lean her head on my shoulder and whisper "I'm always here for you, Ash" or anything sweet that pops into her head. I loved it, it was more than comforting. It felt like home with her, it may sound stupid but it's true. I felt safe with her, always.

Oh, oh, Oh, oh
Be my baby
I'll look after you, After you
Oh, oh, Oh, oh
Be my baby
Oh, oh

I hoped she felt safe with me too. All I wanted was for her to feel safe, i never had BAD drugs around her and always kept her out of my house when mouse came over, I didn't want him to see her and give her some weird shit. I promised i'd look after her and I wouldn't break a promise for Y/n.

It's always have and never hold
You've begun to feel like home yeah
What's mine is yours to leave or take
What's mine is yours to make your own

Eventually, i asked her to be my girlfriend. She said yes, her face lit up with joy. Seeing her happy made me happy. She's home to me. If i was in a place I didn't know and she was there too, it would still feel like home. I love her, i'd do anything for her. I made her feel like mine and Fez's house was also hers and all my shirts or sweatpants. I shared everything with her, I didn't care as long as she was happy.

I promised i'd look after her.
and thats a promise I'd never break.