𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 - 𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘

160th imagine?!❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞"DIE YOU FUCKING BITCH!""oh my god, man

160th imagine?!
❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞
"DIE YOU FUCKING BITCH!"
"oh my god, man..."
———————————————————————

YOUR POV:
Fez told Ash and i to stay in Ash's room while he dealt with Mouse and Custer. I was worried about him, Mouse is capable of a lot of things, and I can't lie, he scares me a bit.

"Do you think Fez is okay? I haven't heard anything. Oh my god, what if he killed him?!" I whisper yelled, Ash rolled his eyes and stood up from his seat, wrapping his arms around my shaking form. "Y/n, will you stop worrying? Hes fine, he can handle himself" he comforted, rubbing my waist.

I nodded. "Yeah...yeah, you're right" i gave him a fake smile and he pecked my lips before sitting back down on his bed, focusing on his phone. While he was distracted, I grabbed the hammer which was placed on my boyfriends desk and made my way towards the door.

I walked out, careful and slow steps, not wanting Ash to know i had left. I peeked round the corner to see both Mouse and Custer, and without thinking, i ran out of hiding and jumped onto the couch, swinging the hammer at Mouse.

"DIE YOU FUCKING BITCH" i yelled and the cold metal hit his head. Hard. I jumped back on the couch and swung at Custer, hearing the crack of his nose from the contact of the hammer. I landed back on the floor, heavy breathing. Then I realised what i had done, i looked down at the bloody hammer with wide eyes. Then looked up at Custer.

Blood. All over his face, dripping onto the floor. I felt sick to my stomach. "Fuck..." I whispered. "Oh my god, man..." i heard Fez mumble, his eyes focused on Mouses dead body. "Fez, i killed him..." i whimpered. "Im uh..im sure you didn't" he tried to reassure.

To be honest, i was beyond glad i killed him. I just didn't wanna go to prison. Which i probably will. Suddenly, i heard footsteps. When Ash came in my sight, i rushed into his arms, where he immediately held me. "I wasn't thinking properly..." was all i said when I noticed he was in shock.

"Thank fuck you got rid of him. But Y/n, you're gonna be in so much trouble if we dont get rid of the body now" he explained, holding my face in his hands gently. "I don't wanna get arrested...its the only reason I regret doing this!" I panicked. He gently shushed me.

"Okay, don't panic, ma. It'll only make you feel worse. So listen to me, alright?" I nodded. "Clean the hammer, wash the blood off, have a shower, calm down. Fez and i will deal with uhh..you know" he instructed. I nodded and he kissed me multiple times. "Its gonna be alright, baby" he murmured.

I smiled nervously with a nod, clutching the hammer in my hand as i walked off.

A few hours later, Ash was back. I had gotten out the shower, my wet hair covering my face as i sat on his bed, head down. He came over and wrapped an arm around me, pulling me into him. "Y/n, it'll be okay. You'll be alright, ma.." he reassured, kissing the side of me head. I gently leaned my head on his shoulder.