𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒

❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞———————————————————————

❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞
———————————————————————

YOUR POV:
My favourite person ever was Ashtray. If there was anyone i'd choose to save in life, it would be him. I'd kill for that boy and he'd do it for me too. Believe it or not but moments with Ash were precious. He was insanely soft around me it was unreal. He couldn't help but be soft around me in front of Fez too.

He doesn't tell others but he adores cuddling. When its just him and i, we cuddle. And i had no complaints about it either. In our spare time all we did was cuddle and make small talk with each other. I'd say its the best part of the entire day.

We laid on Ash's bed, Fez was with Lexi on a date so we had some privacy together. Ash was rubbing his hand down my sides as he laid on my chest, his hand going under my shirt every now and then setting off butterflies in my stomach. "I love you" i heard him mumble, he pressed a small kiss to my neck making me smile.

I gently scratched his head, running my hand over his buzzcut. "I love you more" I whispered back, kissing his forehead. I noticed tears forming in his eyes. Ash sometimes did this after i showed the least amount of affection ever because he isn't used to it at all. He's never had this type of affection.

"Hey, you okay?" I murmured and went to pull away a little but he held me close, shaking his head. "Dont let go..." he whimpered. My heart melted, the clingy side of Ash hardly ever came out but it wasn't new to me. "I won't angel, i promise" i reassured, he looked up at me and pecked my lips.

"You're so precious.." I mumbled and he smiled lazily, i knew he was gonna fall asleep any second now. I was right. His head buried into my chest and 3 minutes later, he was out like a light. I gently rubbed his back and kissed his forehead and not long after, i fell asleep too. With the most precious yet badass boy in my arms.

> this is short but comforting tbh