𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

In honour of Stranger Things 4 coming this week, heres a stranger things x euphoria AU cause why not and who tf is stopping me?😋❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞———————————————————————

❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞
———————————————————————

ASHTRAY POV:
I came home from the gas station, when i walked through the door, i saw Fez...and a girl? She had some sort of hospital gown on, Fez was trying to communicate with her but she sat in silence, staring at him, almost scared and confused. "Who's this?" I asked and my brother looked towards me, the girl with the buzz cut did too.

"I dunno man, she won't talk" he answered, i looked at the girl. She looked absolutely terrified. "Where'd you get her from?" I asked, Fez sighed. "Wandering around in the rain, thats why shes soaked" he replied, i nodded. "I'll talk to her" i spoke and he nodded and walked off to his room to find the mysterious girl some clothes.

I kneeled down in front of her, she remained eye contact with me. She was actually really pretty, and she looked around my age. "Hi, i'm Ashtray, Ash for short" i introduced, holding my hand out for the scared girl to shake. All she did was stare at it with a questionable look on her face. "You shake it, like this" i took her hand in mine gently and shook it up and down, she immediately pulled her hand away.

"Not much of a talker, huh?" I asked with a gentle smile. I'm not usually this nice with people but there was something different about this girl, something very different. "Can you..tell me your name?" I asked, she looked into my eyes before they trailed down to her wrist, she held it out for me. My brows furrowed as i saw something tattooed into her wrist.

015

I looked back up at her. "Is..is that your name?" I asked, she nodded at me. "Okay, how about we give you a proper name like...Y/n?" I suggested, her eyes lit up and a small smile twitched at the corner of her lips. I grinned. "You like that?" I asked and she nodded again. "Stay here, okay?" I said before getting up and walking to my room.

As i was getting some clothes for Y/n to sleep in, Fez walked in. "Did she talk?" I shook my head and he sighed. "Did you get any information out of her?" He questioned once again. "Yeah, her name is 015, it was tattooed on her wrist but i gave her another name, which is Y/n" I answered. Fez nodded. "Alright well, ima head to bed. Night Ash" i nodded at him before walking out to Y/n.

She was looking intensely at the tv, obviously intrigued. "That's a tv, its like a box you can watch stuff on. We can do that tomorrow if you like?" I explained and she nodded, walking towards me, staring at the clothes in my hands. "Here, you can get changed in the bathroom..i'll make your bed" i handed her the clothes and she walked off.

I set up her bed which was on the couch then draped a blanket there. 5 minutes later, she walked out in the new, dry clothes. "Here, i set up your bed" i gestured to the couch, she sat down and pulled the blanket close to her. "Goodnight Y/n" i spoke, she gave me a doe eyed look. "Night Ash.." she replied. I nodded at her and once she settled down and closed her eyes, i switched the lights off and left.