𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍

❝𝙹𝙰𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝚆𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙾𝙽❞——————————————————————

❝𝙹𝙰𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝚆𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙾𝙽❞
——————————————————————

YOUR POV:
I liked him. I actually liked him. Did i want too? Maybe. Could i stop? Definitely not. I liked my best friends brother. My best friend is Jayla Walton and she has 3 brothers, i liked Javon Walton. The oldest of the twins. I was panicking inside. What if Jayla didn't want me to date her brother...I picked up my phone and decided to message her.

                                                      THE BEST😍
                                         Jay, i have something
                                               important to tell u

I waited impatiently and nervously for her reply. My leg was bouncing, i know I shouldn't be THIS nervous but...i was a major over thinker and this was scary for me to do.

JAVON POV:
I was getting my phone from Jayla's room since i left it in there. As i grabbed it, i heard her phone go off. The contact read 'The Best😍' and i immediately knew it was from Y/n. Me being curious, i grabbed the phone I opened the message. I read it carefully..should i tell Jayla or BE Jayla.

I smirk came upon my face. I really wanted to know so I decided to reply and i started typing.

JAYJAY💕
Sure, go ahead :)

                                                          THE BEST😍
                                                I kinda like someone

My heart ached but I ignored it.

JAYJAY💕
Omg who?!

                                                        THE BEST😍
                                        Ummm...your brother😅

Wait a minute...me or Jaden? God, don't be stupid Javon, it's obviously Jaden. Y/n and Jaden always had this sort of chemistry, they were always close. I frowned and began typing again.

JAYJAY💕
Javon or Jaden?

                                                         THE BEST😍
                                                                      Javon...

I smiled brightly and was about to reply when someone cleared their throat by the door. I looked up to see Jayla raising a brow at me. "Why are you on my phone?" My sister exclaimed. I sighed. "Y/n wanted to tell you that she liked someone and uhh..it ended up being..me" I answered and soon a happy looked replaced her impatient one.

"WAIT REALLY?! TELL HER YOU LIKE HER BACK- GIMME THE PHONE" she yelled before running and snatched the phone from my grasp. I watched as she clicked the phone button to call Y/n.

YOUR POV:
I grew worried as a call from Jayla popped up. God, she was gonna start yelling at me. I nervously picked up. "Hello?" I spoke nervously. "JAVON KNOWS YOU LIKE HIM AND Y'ALL BETTER GET TOGETHER!" She yelled excitedly and my heart stopped, my eyebrows furrowed. "WAIT WAIT- HE KNOWS?!" I asked quickly.

"Umm Y/n..." i heard in the background, i immediately noticed the voice. It was Javon. "I was pretending to be Jayla and found out you liked me but its okay because..I really like you too" i was speechless. But no doubt, happy to hear he liked me back. "Do you really like me too?" Was all i asked. "Of course i do- you know what, i'm coming over to do this properly" with that, he ended the call.

20 minutes later, there was a knock at the door. I answered and as soon as i saw Javon, i jumped into his arms and we pressed our lips together sharing our first, beautiful, kiss. My legs wrapped around his hips while his arms wrapped around my waist to support me. "I really like you Y/n" he whispered when we pulled away. I smiled softly. "I like you too, Javon Walton" I confessed back before we shared another kiss.

Thank you so much for snooping in your sisters phone. Javon.