𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

"i'm such a bad boyfriend

"i'm such a bad boyfriend..."
"no you're not, Ash"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

RUE NARRATIVE:
Y/n and Ash only ever fought when Ashtray was high or in a terrible fucking mood. He was mostly in a mood because Faye or someone else would piss him off. He never means to argue- in fact, he absolutely despises it because he knows it hurts Y/n and he hates himself for it. He doesn't even realise that he argues with her at the time, when she breaks down crying, thats when he stops and hates himself.

YOUR POV:
I sat on the couch opposite Ash. We just had another big argument, so big that Fez and Faye had to leave. We both sat in silence, occasionally sending small glances towards each other. I had enough of it and got up to leave but as soon as my hand touched the door handle, i heard a sniffle from Ash. I froze in my spot and turned around.

I saw Ashtray...crying. Tears were running down his cheeks but he tried to stop it, he only ever cried in front of Fez but never in front of anyone else, even me. My heart broke at the sight because it felt so un natural to me. "Ash?" I asked gently, slowly walking over and kneeling in front of him.

"I'm sorry..." he whispered, his voice was so broken. "I'm really sorry, i'm such a bad boyfriend" he cried and wiped his eyes, struggling to stop the tears from falling. "No you're not, Ash. Please don't ever think that, you're the best boyfriend ever" i explained, taking his hand in mine. His eyes finally came in contact with mine, he shook his head at me.

"A good boyfriend shouldn't make his girlfriend cry, Y/n. I regret it every time, I promise every fucking time that it'll never happen again but it does. I just make your life horrible...I'm so fucking sorry" he sobbed and it broke my heart. "Ashtray, stop fucking thinking like this. Yeah, we have arguments but please don't blame yourself for all of them. We're both in the wrong some days. You're the best fucking boyfriend ever and if anything, you made my life even better than it was" I explained.

He stared at me the whole time, his eyes searching mine to see if i was lying. My heart ached seeing his red, teary eyes. I cupped his cheeks and pulled him in for a kiss, he kissed back, pulling me closer. "I love you so much, Ashtray. So fucking much" I mumbled into his lips. "I love you even more" he replied, pulling me to sit on his lap.

"I don't wanna argue ever again, I don't like hurting your feelings and i hate seeing you so upset..i just get so mad over the little things and i take it out on you and i don't even know why..." he explained, i gently kissed his forehead. "That's not your fault, baby. I'll help you with it and calm you down when you need me too, okay?" I said and he nodded.

"You'll never leave me, right?" He questioned. I looked at him and smiled. "Never. You're stuck with me." I teased and he let out a small laugh. We may have arguments but we'll always love each other...