𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍

"you never told me she died?!""you never told me Ash died, we're even now"- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"you never told me Ash died, we're even now"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

YOUR POV:
I finally convinced Javon to watch Stranger Things, the only thing he doesn't know is that i'm in it too. We sat down on my couch, cuddled into each other with our favourite snacks on the table in front of us. "Is this meant to be scary?" Javon asked, i rolled my eyes and laughed a little. "Depends on how much of a pussy you are" i replied and Javon hit my arm gently with an offended look.

We soon got to the part where Dustin, Will, Mike, Lucas and my character came onto the screen. Javon had the look of shock on his face. "If you had told me you were in this, i would've watched it!" He exclaimed and i smiled at his excitement. "YOU WERE SO CUTE!"

I played Will's adopted sister, who escaped the same lab that Eleven came from so she had powers too. I never told the Waltons that i was in stranger things, none of them even made a move to watch it so none of them had the chance to find out. Then i wanted to see Javon's reaction to me having a big part in a tv show.

When we got to the scene where Will and May went missing, my boyfriend looked at me with the saddest eyes. "You don't die, right?" He asked, i laughed at him. "You gotta wait and see, baby" I replied and his eyes instantly snapped back to the screen.

A few hours later, we were finally on the last episode of season 3, where my character, May, unfortunately "dies" We finally got to the scene before my death, my character fighting the mind flayer after El gets too exhausted. Which Javon wasn't impressed by...

"Why are you taking over? May give up, what the fuck!" He yelled at the screen. I sat and watched in amusement then..the part where May was stabbed in the stomach by the mind flayer. Wanna sat there in shock and he froze, i watched as he slowly looked at me, tears filling his eyes.

"You never told me she died?!" He cried and i crossed my arms with a smirk. "You never told me Ash died, we're even now" I replied smoothing, Javon pouted at me. "I guess you're right...now I don't wanna watch it cause you died" he replied sadly. His reaction was absolutely adorable.

"Who gives a shit that May died, at least i'm still here" I answered, Wanna smiled a little with a chuckle and wiped his tears. "Now i feel what you felt when Ashtray died. It sucks" I laughed at his comment and pulled him into a hug. "You took it better then i did" i said and he nodded in agreement.

Its been a couple of days, i recently got a call recently saying that Season 4 of stranger things has started filming and my character is returning. So I decided to tell Javon...because i had to go to Vilnius, Lithuania where the season is being filmed.

"Wanna..." i spoke up, he was chilling on his bed scrolling through tiktok. "Yeah, ma?" He replied, looking up at me. "I have to go away for um..filming" i said and he looked at me, confused. "What are you filming?" He questioned. "Stranger Things 4" I answered and his face lit up.

"MAY IS STILL ALIVE- I FUCKING KNEW IT. THAT GIRL WAS FUCKING BADASS. GET YOUR ASS TO THAT SET, Y/N. I SWEAT TO GOD" he ranted and i laughed at him. He was too busy fangirling to even care about me laughing though. I guess telling Javon to watch Stranger Things was a good idea?