𝐒𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐄𝐑 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍

MY 100TH IMAGINE ON THIS BOOK!❝𝙹𝙰𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝚆𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙾𝙽❞———————————————————————

❝𝙹𝙰𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝚆𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙾𝙽❞
———————————————————————

YOUR POV:
I was getting ready for sneaker con, they invited me to sell some of my hand made sneakers there, as they loved them so much. I was also going the same day Javon Wanna Walton was going too, TCS invited him and he was having some sort of meet and greet. I knew this as i was in a discord chat with him, along with many other Wanna fans.

I was currently in the car on the way to the airport, scrolling through the discord chat. Some people were arguing over not seeing Javon's outfit privately, some were bragging about meeting him while others wished they could meet him today. Soon, Javon Walton himself came online.

Wanna | Toxic Skulls: currently waiting at the airport, such a long wait🙄

Y/nDesignsSneakers: *reply to Wanna | Toxic Skulls*  just take more 'i'm on my phone but not actually on it' pictures. iykyk;)

User565: *reply to Y/nDesignsSneakers* LMAO FR

User688: *reply to Y/nDesignsSneakers* he's always on that damn phone🙄

Wanna | Toxic Skulls: *reply to Y/nDesignsSneakers* haha, very funny...do u actually design sneakers?🤨

Y/nDesignsSneakers: *reply to Wanna | Toxic Skulls* yes, see u at sneaker con, Wanna.

My parents dropped me off at the airport, they had work so they couldn't travel with me, so i was going with someone else, I wasn't sure who though. As we walked into the airport, my dad lead me over to someone while my mum stayed in the car. We approached a muscular man and i immediately noticed him...

"Y/n, this is DJ Walton, DJ, this is my extremely sneaker obsessed daughter" he introduced teasingly, DJ chuckled and turned to me. "It's nice to meet you, Y/n. I've heard so much about you and I'm happy i've got the chance to meet you" he replied, i smiled and shook his hand that was held out for me. "I gotta go now, Y/n. Have fun, be good..and just have fun" my dad said before kissing my forehead and walking off.

"Come on, you can meet my son Wanna" he said and lead me over to where Javon was sat..on his phone. Probably messaging the discord chat. Could be wrong though? "Wanna, this is Y/n. She's gonna be going to sneaker con with us then come with us back to the hotel. She's my best friends daughter" DJ explained, i smiled at Javon and he gave me a look.

"You seem familiar..well, mostly your name does..." he trailed off before looking back at me with wide eyes. "omg wait!" He pulled out his phone and went onto my discord. "Is this you?" He questioned. "I dunno, is it?" I replied with a smirk, Javon smiled. "Its nice to meet you..hey, do you think i could see some of your sneakers?" He asked.

I shrugged "sure why not" i sat down on the seat with him and took one of the boxes out of my large bag. "Here, this is one of my favourite ones" I informed and handed him the box. He took it and when he opened it, his eyes lit up with happiness. Man..he really does love shoes?

he really does love shoes?

"These..are honestly so fucking sick" he breathed out. "How much are your sneakers?" He asked. "Well, they're usually £80-£100, depending on how long it took me to make them but since this is a special event, prices are down to £40" i answered and he nodded in understanding. "Can i see one more pair?" He asked, i rolled my eyes playfully and pulled out the second pair.

As i gave him this pair, as soon as he laid eyes on it, he looked as if he was in love

As i gave him this pair, as soon as he laid eyes on it, he looked as if he was in love. "Oh..my go- you are crazy talented.." he spoke in amazement then looked at me with a smile. He then pulled some money out of his pocket, it was 2 £20 notes, i looked at him, a little confused. "Wait..you actually wanna but them?" I asked in shock, he smiled.

"Yeah, look how cool these are!" He exclaimed before he went back to admiring the shoes. He then tried them on, and they fit him perfectly. "So..can i have them or what?" He asked with a grin, he was too happy, I couldn't refuse. "Okay" I answered and took the money while smiling. My first buyer is Javon Wanna Walton! How freaking crazy is that?

When we arrived at sneaker con, Javon and I didn't see each other that much. Although, he did come over to admire some of my sneakers. Many people also bought them too as Javon promoted them when he was on stage. I was almost out of sneakers, people must've loved them?