𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗘 - 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗟𝗘𝗬

❝𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙽𝙻𝙴𝚈❞———————————————————————

❝𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙽𝙻𝙴𝚈❞
———————————————————————

YOUR POV:
Stanley Pitts was a extremely good at pranking. He constantly got into trouble for pranking people and Diego would always ground him if it went too far. His prank today was obviously the worst because Diego sat him down on the couch and yelled at him for what seemed like forever. I just happened to walk in on Stan looking down in shame.

"Okay, what did he do this time?" I asked, referring to my boyfriend who avoided eye contact. "Your boyfriend and Klaus decided to pull a horrible fucking prank on me. Klaus faked his death and Stan went along with it, you!" He pointed at Stanley who immediately looked up at his dad. "You're grounded, go to your room" the boy shook his head.

"Klaus should be in trouble too, this isn't fair!!" He complained and i had to hold back a laugh. Diego grabbed the sleeve of his shirt and proceeded to drag him to the door. "Well, Klaus is a full grown adult but i will be having words with him. He cannot teach you to pull shit like this, now go" he scolded and let him go, he huffed and walked away so i just followed him.

We made it up to his bedroom and he laid down on the bed, face on the pillow. "Hey trouble" i spoke sweetly, using his nickname. I heard him muffle a few words, but he sounded agitated so I didn't ask him to repeat. "This is the 2nd time this month you've been grounded, you gotta stop with the pranks" I informed and sat down on the bed, rubbing his back.

He turned around and moved to lay his head on my lap. "I was just having fun...but dad hates me, he hates me when i do anything" he whined, i shook my head and stroked his cheek. "He doesn't hate you, Stan. He's adjusting to this whole father thing and hes clearly doing a good job" i explained and he gave me a confused look. "A good job...really?" He questioned and I chuckled at him.

"Well...3 months ago you were grounded literally every day, this is only your second time this month. It's approving and soon, you're gonna stop pranking all together" I explained and he grinned. "I'd never stop pranking. Maybe I won't prank so often but yeah, i'll never stop" he told me with a smile, i just chuckled at him and leaned down.

"You know what, trouble? I wouldn't doubt that" i smiled and pecked his lips gently. We rarely ever kiss on the lips, it's mostly on the cheek, forehead or nose. Lip kisses weren't really a big part in our relationship but we didn't mind it. "I love you darling" he murmured and i rubbed his forehead. "I love you too, trouble" I replied, grinning at him lightly.