𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐔𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍

❝𝙹𝙰𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝚆𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙾𝙽❞——————————————————————

❝𝙹𝙰𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝚆𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙾𝙽❞
——————————————————————

YOUR POV:
I was sat beside Javon on Jaylas bed, Jayla sat in front of us. We were currently live and it was really fun so far, suddenly Jayla read out "i have a crush on Y/n" she pushes some hair behind her ear. "Same" she smiles and i laugh a little. "No, Y/n's mine" Javon spoke up, looking at his sister.

I rolled my eyes with a smile and lean my head on his shoulder. Jayla looks back at us. "What?" She asked and Javon put his arm around my shoulder, keeping eye contact with Jayla. "You heard me" he spoke with a straight face. "Are you serious?" Jayla questioned and Javon replied with a "Yeah"

Jayla laughed and turned backed to the camera. "You're joking, he's joking" she told the live, shaking her head. "No, she's mine" My boyfriend spoke again making my best friend turn her head to us again quickly. "Are you serious?!" She asked and Javon held back a grin. "Yeah, back off!" He snapped playfully. I was just watching them..

"How'd you know she's yours?" Jayla questioned her brother. "Cause, we're dating and she's mine" Javon responded, looking his sister in the eyes. His arm was still around my shoulders. "Are you serious right now?" Jayla asked, i started laughing. "Yeah" Javon spoke and Jayla continued looking at him. "She's literally not"

Javon pulled me into his chest and we fell down onto the bed, i cuddled into him. "See, she's mine" he said with a smirk and pecked my lips. "Fine, then i'll have Jaden" Jayla joked and we all started laughing at the mini playful argument they just had. It was a joke between the Waltons and their fans. "How could i tear this adorable couple apart?" Jayla questioned and pointed the camera at us.

I rolled my eyes at her with a grin. "I mean..." i said and winked at her making her wink back. "Erm excuse me!" Javon yelled a bit making Jayla and I chuckle. "Relax, I won't take her from you" she teased and Javon blushed in embarrassment. Suddenly, Jaden walked into the room.

"I heard your whole argument and just want to let you know that Y/n's mine" he informed, joining in on our joke. I shook my head with a laugh because of Jayla and Javon's look of fake jealousy. "No she's mine!" They spoke at the same time. They continued going and didn't even notice I walked out of the room, downstairs i saw Kylee.

"KYLEE!" I squealed happily and hugged her, she hugged back. "I'VE MISSED YOU!" She said with a huge smile. "Me too, oh my god!" I replied and she looked around. "Where are the others?" She asked. "Upstairs arguing over me" I replied simply and the brunette laughed. "Again?" She questioned and i nodded. "They should know that you're literally mine" she teased, mocking the Waltons.

"Not you too" i said and we both laughed and walked upstairs. They eventually stopped their playful argument. Javon and I cuddled and talked. Jayla, Kylee and Jaden filmed tiktoks. Overall, it was a pretty interesting yet funny day with them.