𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗥 - 𝗔𝗦𝗛

"you're just jealous that im earning more money than you, bitch""im not jealous!"❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞———————————————————————REQUESTED

"im not jealous!"
❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞
———————————————————————
REQUESTED

ASH POV:
I glared at the girl sat on the couch, dishing out drugs each second. The party was insanely packed, it felt like the whole town was here. This mysterious girl had boys all over her, and her good looks made them go over and buy off her.

I rolled my eyes as she twirled her hair, giggling like a little girl. But as soon as the boys walked away after getting their drugs and shit, her smile went away as she shoved the cash down her bra.

I couldn't help but admire her, though i was pissed as she was gaining half the attention and bribing them to buy her stuff, which they always do. I had a few girls come up to me and buy...but they didn't pay much. Which honestly annoyed me.

I got up from my seat and went over to the girl. "The fuck you doin? I deal at parties, not you." I spoke sternly, she raised a brow at me. "Excuse me?" She asked. "You heard me. I've been here longer than you and you're earning more money cause you're flirting with every guy" i sassed back. (Sassy ash era)

"You're just jealous that im earning more money than you, bitch" she replied, with a smirk. For some reason..i was more attracted to her. Her rudeness was so...I can't explain it. I kept up my act, not wanting to show interest. "Im not jealous!" I spoke. She laughed and looked away. "Yes you are"

Then, she pulled her money out and began counting it. I stared in frustration. "Look away, buzzcut. Wouldn't want you to be more jealous now" she said, voice laced in fake sweetness. I rolled my eyes and walked off. But no matter how rude she was, i was intrigued by her.

Her attitude sucked but let's be real, so does mine. She's basically me but female. I grinned as I looked back at her, only to see her looking back at me, biting her lip to hide a smirk as she slowly placed the money back in her bra.

Fuck...whoever she is, im addicted to her.