𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟

❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞"you wanna be my girl?""im sorry

❝𝙰𝚂𝙷𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈❞
"you wanna be my girl?"
"im sorry...but im ashtrays girl,"
———————————————————————

YOUR POV:
I was currently at a party with my boyfriend, Ashtray, and his older brother, Fez. It was Maddys party she randomly decided to throw, like she usually does. I was sat on the couch on my phone, head rested on Ash's shoulder as he gave out weed and molly.

"Ma, im just gonna get a drink, you want one?" He asked. I smiled. "Yes please" he nodded and got up, pecking my lips before walking away. Usually, no boys would talk to me cause they know Ashtray is my boyfriend and they know what he's capable of..from past experiences.

But...tonight was different. A boy approached me and sat beside me.

"Hey hot stuff" I cringed at his greeting. What the fuck. I gave him the side eye and decided to ignore him, going back to my phone. He huffed and pushed my phone away. "Pay attention to me" he whined. "What the fuck, no! Who do you think you are?" I snapped and he just grinned.

"Fiesty, i like that" he smirked. "You wanna be my girl?" He asked. I rolled my eyes, wanting to shoot myself right here, right now. I gave him a sarcastic smile. "im sorry..but im ashtrays girl" I started before my smile disappeared. "and ashtrays only"

Suddenly, the boy in front of me got yanked out of the seat and shoved onto the floor. "Who the fuck do you think you are, flirting with my goddamn girlfriend!" Ashtray spoke harshly. When the boy didn't answer, Ash kicked him in the stomach before gently taking my hand and dragging me away.

He dragged me to his car...well, Fez's car. We both got in, me on his lap. He slammed the car door and immediately dipped his head towards my neck, pressing small kisses up and down it. I whined and squirmed. "uh uh, stay still, ma" he whispered softly, his breath fanning my skin.

He pulled his head up and latched his lips onto mine, i instantly kissed back, eager for his love and affection. "More.." i whined, pulling away. "More what, baby?" He questioned, raising his hand, gripping the side of my neck gently. I bit my lip and tilted my neck. He grinned, knowing what i wanted.

His lips went back onto my neck. Kissing. Sucking. And enjoyed every minute of it. "You're mine, aren't you?" He murmured, out of breath. "Yes Ash. Your girl and only yours" i replied, smiling in satisfaction.